Chapter 1: Lauren

I was in a giant room. It was so huge that it seemed to be the size of Miami. Camz and I were alone, although Camz looked huge, and I was so small.

"How could you?" she asked, "how could you do such a horrible thing? Lauren, we're over." My world felt as though it was crashing down around me.

My eyes flew open and I shot up. Then I realized that it had only been a nightmare, and that everything was okay.

"Lolo, what's wrong?" Camz asked from beside me. I remembered then that Camz had spent the night cuddling with me until we both fell asleep.

"Don't ever leave me. Just don't," I told Camz. "Never," she said as she hugged me. We stayed like that for a while until Chris walked in.

"Get dressed, Mom said you have plans today," he said. "Oh hey Camila," he greeted Camz. She smiled and said, "Hey Chris."

With that, Chris left. I changed into something casual, although Camz was still wearing what she had the night before. I offered her some of my clothes, but she said it was okay.

"Okay Lauren, Simon wants to web chat with you now. Oh hello Camila, I didn't know you spent the night," my mom said as we came downstairs. "Hello," Camz replied.

She then remembered that she hasn't told her parents that she was spending the night. Camz went to do that while I got the computer ready.

As soon as Camz came back, I turned on the web chat, and connected to Simon's chat. Ally, Normani, and Dinah were all on their separate computers, yet all there.

"Camila, Lauren, glad you two could join us," Simon said. "So I wanted to talk to you all about your album. You girls will be putting three of the songs you did with One Direction on your album, including the one from the contest. Yet I would like you to have at least seven more songs, which means you girls have to come to L.A. When would you girls like to start?"

"Very soon," I said immediately. I was really excited for this, as were the other girls. "How about you girls come next week?" Simone suggested.

"Next week?" Camz and Normani exclaimed at the same time. Camz was squeezing my hand with excitement. "Yes, yes, yes, next week. I'll pay for you and your families accommodations, and I'll meet you girls at the airport," Simon told us. He then signed out of the chat, leaving Camz and I with Ally, Normani, and Dinah.

The five of us were so excited. "This is going to be amazing. First London, now L.A.? Dawgs we on fire," Dinah said. "Wait, what if we get to move there, together?" I asked excitedly.

"Party everyday!" Camz exclaimed while raising her arms in the air. "Girls, we're going to need an elevator," Ally joked, making us all laugh.

Unfortunately, my mom started calling for Camz and I. The two of us signed out of the chat and walked hand in hand to see what my mom wanted.

"What did Simon have to say?" She asked. I told my mom excitedly the good news. "That's great," she said, "That means you two are going to have to go shopping. Lauren, I was going to take you anyways with your sister, but Camila since you're here, would you like to come with us?"

"Yes, of course, certainly," Camz said quickly. I could tell that she was nervous, so I whispered in her ear, "Boo, it's okay, it's just my mom." Thankfully, Camz smiled and my mom didn't notice, as she was calling my sister to come downstairs because it was time to go.

Quickly, Camz and I got into the backseat of the car as Taylor and my mom sat up front. Soon enough we got to the mall, and Camz and I ran inside with our arms linked straight to Urban Outfitters.

Everyone in the store looked at us as if we were crazy as Camz and I were practically taking the entire store to the changing rooms to try on, meaning all of the clothing and accessories, not people in the store.

Finally, I found the perfect top for Camz. I gave it to her and hurried her into the changing room as my mom came up to me.

"Are you two dating?" she asked me.