Chapter 5: Lauren

Normani came up to me while we were eating. "Come with me, now," she whispered to me. I followed her outside the room.

"For your date," she started, then began to tell me the details of how I should wow Camz. "Wait, why are you telling me this, isn't it supposed to be a secret from me?" I asked after a moment.

"Simple. Dinah and I can't go on the date with you to make sure everything runs smoothly," Normani replied, and with that we went back into the room.

The girls and I then decided to do a twitcam. Camz was on my back the entire time. Even though she was on me for like an hour, I didn't complain because I loved her.

Our parents came to our room afterwards and told us that it was getting late and that we should go to bed. I got into my pajamas and jumped into the bed with Camz.

I put my arms around Camz and pulled her close to me. I could tell that she was smiling. I kissed her on the cheek, which caused her to smile more.

"Love you Lolo," she whispered. "Love you, too," I whispered back. I then felt Camz relax into me.

We stayed like that all night. This just felt so nice, especially compared to all the nights I spent with Niall in London. I never felt like I belonged with him, but I knew I did with Camz.

Morning came along soon enough, although I had only known that because I was woken up to Dinah and Camz rapping to Thrift Shop.

Ally and Normani got up at the same time as me. We all got out of our beds and joined Dinah and Camz.

"Girls," Ally's mom said as she entered the room, "It's time for breakfast." We all hurried out of the room, met out families, and went for breakfast.

Everyone got lots of food from the hotel buffet. We then all sat down at a long table.

"You girls liked the beach house yesterday?" Simon asked us. The girls and I nodded. "Good, because you'll be moving there next week," he told us.

Honestly, even though we were in public, all five of us shrieked out of joy. Tears of happiness began to stream down all of our faces as we hugged each other. Simon then joined our hug.

Days passed and before I knew it, we were moving into the stunning beach house. Camz's family and my family moved in with us, although the families of Ally, Dinah, and Normani would visit a lot.

Quickly enough, we were all settled in. Sadly, I still hadn't gone on the perfect date with Camz. It was going to have to happen very soon.

"Party planning time!" Camz exclaimed when we were all in the living room, the second day living in the house. "Oh yes! We have to do that!" Ally exclaimed.

"X-Factor extravaganza!" Dinah exclaimed as well. We then got to planning this party. We were going to invite all of the contestants we could, and apparently Meaghan, the girl from the contest, lived nearby, so Camz was going to invite her, too. Also, the party was going to be held the next night.

Keaton, Drew, and Wesley were the first ones to come. Keaton came directly up to me and plastered his arm around my waist.

Right before X-Factor ended, Keaton had told me that he really liked me. The only reason we hadn't started dating was because I lived in Miami.

Now that I was dating Camz, I really didn't want to date Keaton. Yet I couldn't tell him about that. Instead, Keaton stayed glued to my side the entire time.

Jealousy was written all over Camz's face the entire night, and I felt really bad because it was all my fault. Yet I couldn't really talk to her about it with Keaton by my side.

Camz, at one point during the night, seemed to disappear. I had finally managed to have Keaton let go of me when I noticed this.

"Be back soon?" Keaton asked. "I'll try," I replied as I walked away from him. Immediately, I went upstairs to our room to see if she was there, since we shared a room.

She wasn't there. This started to worry me. I hoped that I hadn't caused this as I went on a search around the top floor. Yet where could she possibly have gone?

*** SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING BUT I AM NOW!! Hope u all like it :)