Chapter 9: Lauren

I wanted for Camz to tell Harry herself about the baby, but I knew how scared she was. That was why I agreed to do what she asked of me.

Once Camz's luscious lips left my cheek, we decided to head downstairs to see Ally, Normani, and Dinah. It was clear that they wanted to talk to us about something important.

"Lauren, Mila, have a seat," Normani said. I sat down on the couch and had Camz sit on my lap. "Yes?" I asked.

"You two are going to have to be nicer to the guys," Normani stated. "I know y'all are mad at them, but you have to put it behind you," Ally said as she sat down next to us. "Yeah, you dawgs have each other," Dinah added.

"Alright," Camz said. "But if Niall and Katerina do anything in front of me ever again, I can't promise anything," I stated. "Come on, he's happy with her," Ally said. "Fine," I grumbled in reply.

We sat quietly for a moment until Camz and Dinah shared a look. I have Camz a confused look. She looked at me and gave me a smirk.

"Mila and I will be right back," Dinah said as she and Camz left the room quickly. I looked at Ally and Normani. We were just as confused as each other.

Before any of us could do anything, Dinah and Camz burst back into the room with Sexy and I know it playing on a radio, and they were dancing their souls out.

Evidently, Normani, Ally, and I joined them. We danced like there was no tomorrow, and sang our hearts out, too. We did this even when the song stopped and the next one came on.

Party in the USA, about the twentieth song that played, was when suddenly someone knocked at the door. Even though we were all still dancing and singing, I went to open the door.

Zayn, Liam, and Harry were at the door. All three of them looked confused for a moment before they joined us. Together, we all sang and danced until the song ended.

The moment the song ended, I looked over to Camz, who was on Normani's back. Even though we had all been having a lot of fun, her face went serious, causing mine to go serious as well.

"Hey girls," Liam greeted us in that moment. I whirled around to face the guys. "Hey guys," I replied. I then turned my focus to Harry. "Can I speak with you for a moment, in private?" I asked him. He nodded.

I turned back around toward the staircase, where I was also facing the girls. While Camz looked thankful, the other girls looked frightened. They knew my capabilities when I was angry, and they didn't want anything bad to happen.

Dinah was closest to me, so I mouthed to her that I wasn't going to do anything bad. She nodded, and with that I headed to my bedroom with Harry close behind.

Upon entering the room, I shut the door. "What do you want to tell me?" Harry asked. "It's about Camila," I told him. Harry paused for a moment. I stayed silent until he finally said, "Go on."

Just then, we both heard a loud thud from downstairs. Simultaneously, we rushed out of the room and down the stairs to see Camz lying face first on the floor.

First, I began to freak out about Camz and how she might have hurt herself by falling. As I ran to her, I remembered the baby. Camz fell on her stomach, so something could've happened to the baby.

"Are you okay?" I rushed as I sat next to her. "Yeah, I think. Just never get piggy back rides from Liam when he's with Zayn," she replied with a laugh, however she was clutching her stomach.

Liam threw his arms up in defense. "You were the one who wanted to jump on my back," he protested. "You let me," Camz countered. This left Liam at a loss for words.

"Weren't you doing something, Lauren?" Camz asked me after a moment, clearly wanting me to tell Harry. "Right, yes!" I exclaimed, pretending to have remembered, "Harry, come with me," I told him. With that, I lead him back to my room and closed the door behind is as before.

"Now Harry, I don't want to beat around the bush, so I'm going to get right to the point," I said. Harry nodded. I sighed before continuing, "Camila thinks she's pregnant with your baby. I'm going to take her to the doctor to make sure it's not a false alarm, but we would both really appreciate it if you didn't get mad about it or anything."

Quietly, he nodded. He seemed to think for a moment before he answered, "If we're being honest, there's something I'd really like to do." I nodded.

Suddenly, Harry's lips pressed hard against mine. He kissed me violently and with purpose; nothing like when I kissed Camz.

Yet I didn't stop him. He pushed me against the wall and even if I had tried, I wouldn't be able to escape his kiss because he was holding my wrists firmly against the wall.

Repulsed, I managed to knee him in the crotch. Harry doubled over in pain. "No doing that again. If you hadn't guessed I'm dating Camila, not you," I said.

"Fine, I'll text her tonight," he said, then walked out of the room. As he did this, I realized what had just happened.

I had just cheated on Camz.

*** FINALLY UPDATED GUYS!!!!!!!! I know it's been forever BUT IM BACK BBYYSS!! I hope u all like the new chapter and let me know what you think of the plot twist! :) and I'll be posting the next one before the end of the month I PINKY PROMISE :)