Chapter 10: Camila

On the inside, I was freaking out like crazy. What if Harry hated me because of this kid? What if Lauren didn't tell him? What if they were up there plotting against me? So many other questions filled my mind, yet I didn't let any of it show. I buried all of my worries beneath the surface.

Harry rushed down the stairs quickly, pulling me out of my thoughts. Lauren wasn't behind him. "It was nice to see you girls, but we should really get going," he said, avoiding eye contact with me.

Zayn and Liam looked disappointed. "We just got here," Zayn complained. "I know, but Louis needs us," Harry replied. "Fine, bye girls," Liam said, and with that the guys left.

"Well that was odd," Normani said. "What's odd is that Lauren isn't down yet," I remarked. "I'll go see what's going on," Dinah hurried. She then ran up the stairs.

Vibrations then came from my pocket. I took out my phone to see a text from Meaghan. "Hey, want to come over? :)" it said. I replied, "Sure thing, boo!" "Okay, bring a bathing suit, we're chilling on the beach!" Meaghan texted.

Quickly, I went up to my room. No one was there, so I changed into my blue bikini and went to Meaghan's house, where she was waiting for me on her front porch.

Meaghan gave me a big hug when she saw me. She was wearing a purple bikini. "Let's go," she said quickly. With that, we headed to the beach. We went straight for the waves when we got there and had a blast.

After a while, the sun began to set. The two of us say in the sand and took some pictures together, then posted them on Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr.

"Gosh, it's already seven! Do you want to chill at my house?" Meaghan asked. "Of course!" I replied, and with that we went back to her house . As soon as we got there, we went straight to her room and closed the door.

There was a quick moment of silence. Yet in that moment, I happened to look down at her arms, stomach, and thighs. "Meaghan," I said slowly. She followed my gaze to see what I was looking at, yet immediately understood.

"Sorry," Meaghan mumbled. I disregarded this as I walked closer to her and picked up her arms. Scars lined her arms. I looked at her in the eyes with tears filling mine and said, "Don't do this ever again, okay?" She nodded and hugged me.

Right in that moment, my phone rang. "Hello?" I asked when I picked it up. "Mila, where have you?" Ally asked me worriedly. "I was at the beach an now I'm at Meaghan's place," I replied. "Okay, when are you coming back?" Normani questioned. "I could come back now if you want," I told them. "Great, see you soon!" Ally exclaimed.

During the time that I was on the phone, Meaghan looked at me with curious eyes. As soon as I hung up, I said, "You're not staying here without me. Grab your stuff, you're sleeping over." She nodded with a half smile, grabbed a change of clothes, her phone, and a zebra patterned wallet, then followed me back to my place.

"You're back!" Ally exclaimed as I entered the house. "Come on, we're about to watch Silver Linings Playbook," Dinah added. She grabbed my hand and Ally grabbed Meaghan's and the four of us hurried to the couch. Normani started the movie as I went to sit on Lauren with Meaghan sitting next to us.

Unfortunately, I couldn't ask Lauren about what had happened while as watched the movie. However, I could tell that there was something bothering her. I tried cuddling with her to make her feel better, yet even though she smiled, I could tell that it didn't work.

Even when the movie finished, I couldn't talk to her. This was because Lauren said that she would sleep in Dinah's room so that Meaghan could sleep in our room. I would ask her about it the next day.

Before I went to bed, I got a text message from Harry while I was talking to Meaghan. "Hey, I heard about the baby. Just abort it. It will make things easier," it said. Tears came to my eyes quickly, yet I managed to hide them long enough to say, "I'm tired. Let's go to bed. Goodnight!" After I said this, I turned off the lights and cried myself silently to sleep.

Lauren's voice brought me out of my dreamless sleep the next day. "Camz, wake up. It's 11:30 already and we have to be at the clinic in an hour," she said. I moaned in response. "I don't want to get up," I grumbled. "If you don't get up, you don't get breakfast, and I cooked," Lauren replied.

At the mention of food, I shot up and ran to the kitchen. There were eggs, waffles, and bacon waiting for me. I stuffed my plate and began to eat as Lauren walked in.

"Camz, don't you have something you want to say to me?" Lauren asked. "Thank you!" I exclaimed with my mouth full. My girlfriend laughed and said, "That's my girl. Now, hurry up and get ready, we have to get going."

Quickly, I scarfed down the rest of my breakfast and got ready to leave. Lauren and I said goodbye to Ally, Normani, Dinah, and Meaghan since she was still there, then we headed to the clinic.

Nervousness overcame me as we got closer and closer to the clinic. "Lauren, I'm scared," I mumbled. She took my hand and kissed it gently. "Darling, you'll be okay," Lauren soothed me, causing me to give a little smile.

We arrived at the clinic a few moments later. I signed in and sat in the waiting room, still holding Lauren's hand. I waited until a doctor called me name and it was my turn to go.

"Good luck," Lauren told me with a smile. I smiled back and gave her a thumbs-up as I followed the doctor to a room.

** hope you all like the new chapter!! :) lemme know what you think and vote, comment, you know the deal! :P