Chapter 4: Camila

As Lauren left with her dad, my own parents came up to me, with Sofia in my mom's arms.

"Do you want to talk about it?" my dad asked me. I shook my head. "Alright. But just letting you know that we love you no matter what," my dad said.

"By the way, we think that we will be the ones to come and live with you," my mom added. "Seriously? So that means we get to move here?" I asked excitedly. My mom nodded.

This was amazing. We were going to move to L.A.! I was going to get to live with my favorite people in a beautiful house! I was just so incredibly happy I wanted to scream and cry of joy.

We all went back to the hotel after this, on a different note. The girls and I basically had a party in our room when I remembered something.

"Guys, a bunch of people from X-Factor live here in L.A., or are at least visiting. We should do something with them!" I exclaimed, turning everyone's attention towards me.

"Yes! I will go tweet Arin," Normani said. Ally raised her eyebrows at Normani. "Stop that my Lemon Head," Normani defended. She then took her phone and went to the bathroom.

Dinah picked up her phone from the couch. "I'll see what Carly and Diamond are up to," she told us. "And I could tweet Emblem," Lauren said as Ally said, "I could see what Emblem 3 is doing." This caused us all to laugh.

"Mila, stop hacking my twitter!" Normani called from the bathroom, causing us to laugh harder.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! I'll message Beatrice!" I told the girls after we all stopped laughing. I then took out my phone and went on twitter.

"Keaton says he and the guys are free and want to see us," Lauren said. "Same with Arin," Normani said as she left the bathroom, "But what do you want to do?"

"How about when we move, we have a huge party?" I suggested to the girls. "That's rad, dawg, let's do it," Dinah said.

"Perhaps we should see if we move, first," Ally said. I have her puppy dog eyes. "Of course we're going to move to that house," I said.

Lauren came up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist, which felt perfect. "Of course we will, boo," she said sweetly. I kissed her on the lips lightly.

Everybody else awed. "You two need to go on a proper date," Ally declared. "That's right girls," Dinah said, snapping her fingers loudly.

Normani jumped up from the couch that she was sitting on. "Dinah and I will plan it now! Ally, go take the girls somewhere," Normani said excitedly.

She turned to Lauren and I with a huge smile. "Guess who's coming shopping with me!" Ally exclaimed. I squealed in excitement.

"Just one condition. No making out or anything like that. I don't want to be the third wheel," Ally said. "Awh Allycat, you'd never be a third wheel," I told her as I hugged her tightly. "Love you Allycat," Lauren said as she joined the hug. Normani and Dinah then joined for a moment as well before they let go.

Rushing the three of us out of the door, Dinah said, "Go, go, go! Don't come back until we text you!" Normani then shut the door on us.

First, we went to the mall. There, I went to buy some ice cream, then the three of us went shopping.

Ally, Lauren, and I literally shopped until we dropped. Well more like I was running to another store when I tripped and fell.

"Camz, are you okay?" Lauren rushed to my side. I felt happy because Lauren cared about me. Sure we were dating and I should've realized that, but I've always felt insecure, so I could never be sure what really anyone thought of me.

"I'm okay," I said with a smile as she helped me up. "Oh, we could go back to the hotel now," Ally told us, snapping us out of staring into each other's eyes.

The three of us then went back to the hotel together. Once we got there, Normani opened the door to reveal two huge carts of food from room service.

"You got food for our date?" I asked, getting excited. "No, this isn't for your date, you'll have to see what we planned when you actually have the date," Normani said.

Giving them puppy eyes, I asked, "Please tell me?" "Dawg, you just gotta wait," Dinah said.

"Very well," I said in fake anger. I then turned on the radio and jumped onto my bed.

Out of nowhere, I remembered that there was food, so I shot up and grabbed a huge plate of chicken. I then began to eat it.

L.A. was amazing and I loved it. I also loved chicken.