Chapter 11: Lauren

As Camz was brought into a doctor's room, someone texted me. I looked at my phone to see that it was Dinah. "Did you tell her yet? You know you have to soon," the text said.

Dinah had come into my room moments after Harry left the day before. As soon as she had seen me, she knew that something was up. I had hugged her an begun to cry, so she had brought me to her room and after I calmed down I told her about what had happened between Harry and I, leaving out the part about Camz's baby.

Of course, I knew that I had to tell her. However, I knew how stressed out she was about the baby. I didn't want to make matters worse for her, so I tried my best not to let it show that something huge was on my mind. I had to be there for her, no matter what.

"No, not yet. She's too stressed," I replied. "I thought you two were going shopping..?" Dinah asked. Even through text, I could tell just how confused she was.

Right, I had forgotten. Camz and I had decided not to tell the girls about the baby. That tended to slip my mind. "Yeah, since she's stressed! The shopping will calm her down. Then I'll tell her," I texted back.

Just then, Camz walked up to me with a huge smile on her face. I stood up to greet her when she took me into a giant beat hug. I wondered what she was so happy about when she whispered in my ear, "I was never pregnant. It was a just a false alarm." She then crashed her lips against against mine and looked at me with the most adorable smile.

In that moment, I knew that I couldn't tell Camz about Harry. She was so happy, I couldn't possibly ruin that with my mistakes. As long as nothing else happened, she would never have to find out about it, and then no one would get hurt.

"Come on, boo. The girls think we're shopping. Let's at least go buy stuff or else they'll think something's up," Camz told me.", pulling me out of my thoughts. She took my hand and we hurried to the mall. We both bought lots of clothes, and I also got her a giant stuffed bear that she named Ed, after Ed Sheeran of course.

We got home in time for lunch. We ate Chinese food in the living room while watching TV. Throughout the meal, I could tell that Dinah had her eyes on me. I tried to shield her view with Camz, yet I could still feel her stare pierce my soul.

"Boy, I'm stuffed. I'm heading upstairs to take a nap," I hurried as soon as I finished my food. "I'll come with you, if you want," Camz offered. "Thanks boo, but it's okay. I'm just going to crash and be no fun. I'll come down later, though," I replied and headed quickly up to our bedroom.

Minutes later, Dinah came in the room. "I got the girls to go visit Meaghan, so it's just us in the house. Now, tell me what happened," Dinah hurried. "I couldn't do it," I confessed. "Why not? You have to tell or else someone else might," she pointed it. "I know, but if it never happens again there will be nothing to tell, right?" I asked. She shook her head in response.

Knocking came from the front door downstairs. Dinah went downstairs while I peered out of the room to see what would happen next. Camz stormed into the house; she was furious.

"Please, calm down. You're making me nervous. What happened?" Dinah asked. "I'm just so mad, I want to kill him!" Camz shouted in anger. Deciding that it would be a good time to go downstairs, I put on my best act and went to see the girls. "What's going on? I heard shouting," I said in a tired yet concerned voice.

She practically ran into my arms at the sight of me, as if we hasn't seen each other in forever. After letting go of me, she looked at me with her puppy dog eyes and said, "I really need to talk to you." I nodded and we went up to our room.

"Lauren, Harry texted me today," Camz started, tears brimming in her eyes, "He said he was glad I wasn't pregnant. He didn't say it because he was happy for me, though. He told me he's glad because now he'll have less difficulty getting you." A tear streamed down her cheek, yet I wiped it away with my thumb immediately.

"You're so special to me Camz. I promise that you're the only one for me," I told her, which wasn't really a lie. "I know, but he might try and pull something, and Meaghan cut herself again, and this is all too much," she bursted into tears and rest her head on my shoulder.

"Wait, what do you mean Meaghan cut herself?" I asked. "She cuts. She has a lot of scars," Camz choked out. "Don't worry, we're going to help her, but not right now. Right now, I want to help you," I said.

"X-Factor! Papayas! Concert tickets! Hashtags! Fire!" Dinah yelled from downstairs. The two of us hurried to see her hand in hand and asked her why she was yelling random things.

"Good, you're here. I just wanted to tell you that we have to do a video call with Simon and One Direction now," Dinah said. I texted Normani to come back with Ally and Meaghan as Dinah opened the computer and signed into video chat.

Ally, Normani, and Meaghan rushed in as we started the video chat. "Sorry we're late," Ally apologized. "It's fine, but let's get down to business," Simon declared, and of course we all agreed.

The guys, Simon, the rest of the girls, and I talked about the music video. We decided which song it would be for; the song Meaghan wrote, we decided that Camz and Harry would be the main people focused on in the video, and that it would be on the beach. Also, we decided that Meaghan could be in the music video because she wrote the song.

"Filming starts tomorrow at eight. The director and camera crew will meet you at the beach," Simon said, then signed out of the video chat.we did as well, then decided to watch some movies, then go to bed.

Unfortunately, I hadn't gotten to talk to Camz much again that day. She was with Meaghan. I wasn't mad or anything, in fact I was glad that they were such good friends. Them being together also meant that I wouldn't have to try so hard to hide what happened with Harry to Camz.

Very early in the morning, I woke up. I got ready and headed to the beach before any of the other girls even woke up yet.

Harry was at the beach when I got there. He was sitting alone in the sand when he saw me. Not knowing why I was doing this, I walked up to him and sat down beside him.

I for some reason didn't feel that bad for being with him, I just hoped we wouldn't get caught. I could tell he felt the same way because he leaned into me and kissed me.

Nevertheless, this time, I didn't feel repulsed at all.

** hope u all like it! Let me know what you think and if u have any ideas for the story let me know about that too!!