Chapter 8: Camila

Oh my god. I couldn't believe what was happening. One Direction was going to be in my house. Sure, I sort of hated Niall, and was on incredibly awkward terms with Harry, but I was still a huge fan of them.

"What time are they coming?" I asked. "Oh, actually, right about now," Ally said as I took another bite of my toast. I did another spit take. "Now?" Lauren and I shouted at the same time.

Knocking then came from the front door. Lauren tensed up next to me. I was just really nervous. Dinah and Normani rushed into the the room. "I'll get it!" Dinah exclaimed as she ran to the door.

Dinah opened the door and Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Harry walked in. I hid behind Lauren as they walked in, so I just assumed it was only then coming in.

Lauren then tried to hide behind me. "What are you doing?" I asked. "She's here," Lauren replied. "Who?" I asked, very confused.

She pulled me behind the kitchen counter and to the floor. "Katerina, the girl he left me for, is here you idiot!" Lauren said quickly. "I'm not an idiot," I said, pretending to be hurt. "You're right. I love you," Lauren said. "I love you, too," I replied. We then kissed lightly.

"Um, what are you two doing down here?" Normani asked out of nowhere. She was sitting on the floor beside us. "Hiding. Sh," I said while putting my finger over my mouth. "Okay, I thought you hated that sound, and come on, stop hiding," Normani said.

Normani grabbed my hand and Lauren's hand, then pulled us up from the floor. I stumbled and almost fell over when someone held onto my waist.

"Are you okay?" that beautiful British accent asked. It was Harry. He helped me up and smiled at me.

I rushed over to Lauren and his behind her again, only letting some of my face show on her shoulder. "Sorry about Mila, she's, uh," Normani trailed off as she grabbed onto my shoulders. "Stop being so shy, they're only going to be here for a few weeks," Normani whispered in my ear. She then pulled me away from Lauren.

Even though I was incredibly shocked by this news, I plastered on a huge smile. "Welcome to our home," I told them. Meanwhile, Katerina leaned into Niall and whispered something in his ear, then I swear she might have bitten it.

From the corner of my eye, Lauren was boiling mad. I went back over to my girlfriend and whispered in her ear, "Don't worry. You've still got me." This made Lauren smile.

"How about we have some breakfast and then afterwards we'll talk about the music video we need to make," Ally said. She motioned for us all to sit at the dining room table, so we all sat down.

My family and Lauren's family entered the room as we all ate. "We have some news," my dad said. "We have to go back to Miami for a little while, but we trust you with the guys," Lauren's dad said. "When are you leaving?" Lauren asked as we both took synchronized bites of our breakfast. "Actually, now," Lauren's mom replied.

We both did a spit take at the same time. My food landed on Niall's face, and Lauren's food landed on Katerina's face. The two of us started to giggle, but then remembered the issue at hand. Also, we were getting stared at.

Sofia ran up to me and I put her on my lap. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek. "I'll miss you," Sofia said. "I love you, boo," I told her as I kissed her back. This made her giggle.

The girls and I said goodbye to my family and Lauren's family. After this, they left. The ten of us then finished our breakfast and headed to the living room.

Zayn started us off by saying we had to come up with a music video for one of our songs. "How about we do the song from the contest," Normani suggested. "And Meaghan could be in the video!" I exclaimed abruptly. Everyone agreed.

"Joy and I could be in the video, too, I'll just call her later if you want," Katerina added. "Anything for you," Niall said, causing Katerina to giggle and blush at him.

"Gross, did I look like that with him?" Lauren whispered to me. "I think all couples look like that," I whispered back. "Do we look like that?" Lauren asked again in a whisper.

"You do, now dawgs let's get back to work," Dinah budded in, causing us to laugh. We then got back into the discussion of a music video.

Until lunch, we discussed the music video. We decided that it should take place on the beach outside of the house. We couldn't decide on much else because we had to talk about it with professionals.

Pizza came to the door and that was what we had for lunch. Afterwards, the guys and Katerina were going to go and check into the hotel they were staying at, very close to where we lived.

"Harry, wait, we have to talk to you," Lauren said as he was walking out the door. "Oh okay," he replied. He then followed the two of us into our bedroom. "So what's up?" Harry asked as he closed the door.

I gulped nervously. I knew I had to tell Harry about the kid, but I was so scared. I definitely couldn't do it then.

"Nothing, you know, I just wanted to make sure things wouldn't be awkward between us anymore," I said. "Yeah, I'd love for us to date again," Harry replied. "I didn't say that," I warned him.

"One way, or another, I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha one way, or another, I'm gonna win ya, I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha one way, or another, I'm gonna see ya, I'm gonna," Harry started to sing, but Lauren interrupted him by asking, "Harry, don't you have to go back to your hotel?" "Right, yeah, I'll see you later, bye," Harry said, the. Escorted himself out.

"Camz, I thought you were going to tell him," Lauren said as he left. "I'm too scared. Can you tell him?" I asked. "Okay sure," Lauren replied, so I kissed her on the cheek lightly.

**** finally I updated!! :) tell me what you guys think!! And I'll try to update more regularly, okay?? :P