Chapter 15: Ally

Hopefully my little sticky note to Camila would help. Lauren had just barged into our room and said that she wouldn't leave until she talked to her, so I decided to to give them their space and go downstairs.

"Good morning Allycat," Normani greeted me as I entered the kitchen. "Hey dawg," Dinah added. "Hey," I said with a small smile. "What's wrong?" Dinah asked. "Nothing really, it's just that Camren is in my room, probably fighting," I told them.

Suddenly, there was loud stomping coming from upstairs. There was then the slam of a door. A few moments later, Camila came downstairs and sat down on the couch. I gave Normani and Dinah a questioning look, then decided to go see Camila.

"You okay?" I asked as I sat down next to her. She shrugged. "I guess," she said. "Come on, let's go to the kitchen and have some breakfast," I suggested. "Alright. Do I have to tell the girls?" Camila asked. "I think it would be best," I told her. She nodded, then the two of us walked into the kitchen together.

"Mila has something to tell you girls," I said to Dinah and Normani as we walked in. "You can tell us anything girl," Normani said. "Yeah," Dinah agreed. Camila took a big sigh. She looke really nervous.

"Please don't hate me for this, but when I saw Lauren and Harry kissing, I cut myself," she confessed as she showed them her wrist. My heart literally felt like it dropped when I saw it, and I pulled her into a tight hug, causing Normani and Dinah to join us.

Lauren then walked in, clearly feeling awkward. We all let go of each other and sat down at the table while Normani served us a yummy breakfast. We all ate in silence until I finally broke the ice by saying, "Our recording time starts on Monday, so in two days." They all nodded in reply.

As soon as we all finished, everyone began to leave. However, I held Normani back. "I need to talk to you," I told her. She nodded and came with me to the couch. "What's up?" Normani asked. "I really want to plan something for Camila. I really want to make her smile. Can you help me plan it?" I pleaded. "Of course," Normani replied with a smile.

For the next little while, the two of us planned an awesome day for Camila and I. I was really excited for it, and I really hoped that it would make her smile, even just for a small while.

Dinah and Lauren came downstairs as we finished planning. "Do you girls want to go out for sushi?" Lauren asked us. We both agreed. She then went to the bathroom as Dinah sat down with us.

"We should invite Camila, right?" Dinah asked. "Well won't it be awkward with Lauren there?" I questioned. "We can't just leave her alone," Dinah countered. "I wish I knew what to do. I mean, both Camila and Lauren are our best friends; our sisters even," Normani sighed. "They need to work this out somehow," Dinah said. "How? The girls won't even speak to each other," I commented.

Just then, Camila came downstairs and Lauren came out of the bathroom. "We're going out for sushi now," Dinah told Camila. "Let's go!" Normani hurried. With that, we went out for sushi, then went to go watch Monsters University.

Once the funny movie finished, we all went home. We had some chicken for dinner and decided to watch Titanic. I cuddled with Camila and Normani during the movie until we fell asleep.

The next morning, I awoke to the smell of waffles. I opened my eyes to see Normani making waffles and Camila sleeping in my arms. I went to the kitchen and helped Normani with the waffles as the girls slowly came into the kitchen.

"Ready for your date today?" Normani whispered. "Wait, it's a date?" I questioned, still in a whisper. "Call it what you want, but I think you like Camila," she shrugged. "That's like saying you like Lauren," I rolled my eyes and I walked away.

Camila came up to me as I walked away from Normani. "Hey, what do you want to do today?" Camila asked me. "I have something already planned," I smirked. She looked genuinely surprised and before she could answer I said, "Go get ready and we'll go."

She followed my command and went to get ready. I did so as well then we headed to the mall. I had decided with Normani that shopping would probably be the best thing to make her forget about Lauren. I also decided to buy her anything she wanted, especially food, to make her smile.

"Gosh, Ally, you're being so sweet," Camila told me with an adorable smile as I bought her French fries. "It's what I do," I joked as I flipped my hair and sat down at a table with her. "Thank you so much for today, I'm so glad to have a friend like you," she said.

I smiled as I looked into her beautiful eyes. I began to get lost in their beauty as I asked myself: was I starting to develop feelings for Camila?

** heeeeyyy guys like the plot twist? ;) I hope you all did so let me know what u think and don't forget to vote either!!