Chapter 2:FAMILY

Guys to the truth to be told this story I have been dying to write it's just my head keeps on popping with other ideas and I created those books and know I have finally settled to write this book

You guys probably think why I always put London in all my books you guys might think this girl might have a wish to go there well no I live in London and know this place like the back of my palm because I was born here

I love writing books but I love reading books but not to much actually if In school someone tells me to read I would just throw it on the floor but reading your guys books just has feelings and it attracts me to read it so here I am

I am not a nerd just to let you know

Published-06/03/16
Revised on-03/03/18

POV Sapphire

(When sapphire was 10)

Dear diary

I'm sapphire White.I'm 10 years old,and I'm the second oldest in my family.Tristan is the oldest and the future to be alpha,he's 11 and then it's me and then my youngest sister;Sarah who's 8.

Today is the first time I have ever wrote my diary.And I will.Everyday...until I find my mate since I'll be sharing everything with him then. I can not wait till I turn 18,and I'll meet my Prince Charming that mummy tells me,She says that "he will never makes you cry and always loves you".

Mummy told me I wouldn't ever feel lonely with out him.Although, I have many friends I'll have him to protect me.

I can't wait to find him.and love my mate,I draw his sky blue eyes that my mate would have.

Bye I need to go and help mummy water the plants see you tomorrow :)

I quickly hid my diary under my bed. I jumped off my bed and ran out of the room,as I heard my mother yell mine and Sarah's name.

"Sapphire,Sarah do you want to help me water the plants."she yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I felt a hand on my own,I look too see my younger sister I smiled and tightened our grip as we ran down stairs.

"Where here mummy"Sarah and myself said in unison. My parents 'awe'  as they watched us.It was no lie we love each other so much,Sarah has been like my own child.I've always been there for her and always will be for her through her ups and down.

I grabbed the flower pot,and started watering the flowers and vegetables. I felt myself become drenched as I was soaked in water,glaring at my sister she gasped knowing war had began and with that we started throwing water at each other making.We both burst out laughing,we hugged each other when we looked to see mummy holding a camera we smiled as she took a picture.
It was not long before Tristan appeared and they both hugged me as we all laughed I was soaking wet, mummy told me these photos where for memory's of when we leave to go to our mates to remember how close we will always will be.

"I love you sister."Tristan said kissing our forehead.Sarah and I began to giggle and I kissed Tristan's cheeks before giving him a mischievous smile and threw water on him before sprinting off as if my life was depended on it.

"You better run Sapphire.because I'm coming after you!"He yelled,as we ran in circles soon he caught me and threw the whole bucket of water on me I shivered from the ice cold water but we all laughed it off and mummy took pictures of me and Tristan.

I love my family!And that would never change!