"What's wrong with it?" He asked.

"One of your Employees said that your good had special ingredients in it. " I said.

"Who was your Waiter?" He asked.

"Jan" I said and he nodded.

"Jan! Get out here" He yelled. She came out and looked at me and smiled.

"Yes sir?" She asked.

"Did you do something to their food?" he asked.

"No sir"

"We don't even serve 'Special ingredients' in our food" He said.

"I didn't do anything to it" she smiled.

"Well, if you didn't to anything, then you eat it" I smirked and Her smiled faded.

"Umm.. I just ate and I'm really full" she chuckled.

"Jan Anderson, did you do anything to Their food?"  he asked.

"Well sir you know.."she giggled.

"You are a sick person Jan." I said mad.

"I'm not sick it was only food poison" she said. So she's admitted it that she did something to our food!

"Thank you ma'am"  he smiled and i guided my kids to the car.

"Mommy what happned?" Arionza asked.

"I'll tell you later kids" I said as they got in the car.

.......

"Popcorn, popcorn" The Twins Chanted as I put two bags in the Microwave. I said.

"Put in the Movie" I said and they both ran into the Living room.

I heard the front door open and the kids screamed 'Dad'

"Hey my beautiful kids" he said. Then I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see my beautiful Husband.

" how is Mrs.Dallas?" he asked smiling.

"Well. I saw your Ex-girlfriend today and she almost Food poisioned us" I said and he looked confused.

"Jan?" he questioned.

"Yep"

"Why should she do that?" He asked.

"Because she hates me" i said and he chuckled.

Then He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

"Mm.. I love you so much" I said and he chuckled.

"I love you" I said and we kissed again.

......

Cameron and the Twins were watching a Scary movie. It was 'chucky' it was old but scary. I didn't watch it because I had to go to work in the morning.

"Cam if they get scared watching this movie, your going to sleep with them Tonight" i said and he waved me off.

"There not going to get scared" he said.

"Okay" I sing-songed.

........

"Good night Alex" I smiled kissing him on the forhead.

"Night mommy"

"Goodnight Ari" i smiled kissing her on the forhead.

"Night mommy"

"Good night Cameron" I said and he pouted.

Well i told him that if they get scared watching the movie, It was on him if they get scared. They made their twin beds come together so they could have more room for cameron to sleep on.

"Good night cameron"i giggled and he pouted again.

"Don't talk to me" he said playfully.

"Aww, well your not going to get any kisses from me tonight"  I said and he huffed and puckered his lips. I giggled and pecked his lips.

"Love you" i smiled.

"Love you too" as i left the Twins Room, I went to Cameron's and I room.

.....

Cameron, Alex and Arionza came in the room after two hours. They claim they were scared and cameron watched the movie like 20 times.

The twins were inbetween me and Cam and they were sleep.

"Jessica?"

"Yes cam"

"I'm glad your my wife"  he said. I awwed and try to kiss his cheek but the twins were between us. Which I kissed his cheek.... Barely though.

"I love my two beautiful kids you gave me and our family" He smiled, running his fingers in Arizona's hair.

He was right. I loved him too and my Twin Beautiful kids. I also loved this family too. It reminds me of my grandma and Grandpa.

I smiled to myself knowing that we were going to be a great family.

A/N

Okay... So If yall read the First Epilogue and i didn't think it was good so i delete it and made this one cause it made more sense.

So please Vote, Comment, or just read.

And thank y'all so much for enjoying this story.

Love yalls so much,

Daisys_cakes78