Chapter 15

*THE NEXT DAY*

(MATT IS 18 IN THIS NOW.... Okay back to the story)

Jessica's POV--

We started packing up our stuff and my phone started going off. I looked at the caller ID and it was Matt.

"Hey Matt"

"Hey I think you need to come over to Julie's ASAP." Matt said sighing.

****

*NIGHTTIME*

We went to the apartment. She lived upstairs and we stopped there. As we got to her door. Her door was Broken off the hinges. We looked inside and her stuff was all over the place.

"Matt, what happend?" I asked and he was pacing back and forth.

"Matt, where's Julie" I asked him.

" I don't know... I dont know" matt said sitting down."I called her phone like 50 times and she never picked up. He added.

"Let me see" I said and called her phone. It was ringing...ringing.... and ringing "hello this Julie. Sorry I can't get to the phone but leave a message." And I hung up.

"Where is she?" I mumbled to myself.

"Where's yorki? " I asked.

"I dont know when I came to see her it was like this." Matt said shaking his head and his hands on his face. Then it hit me. I had a tracking device on My phone for Yorkis Collar. I jumped up and down excited.

"Why are you jumping? Your bestfriend could be kidnapped or something" Cameron said.

"Because I have a tracking device on yorki's Collar" I said smiling.

"And...." nash trailed off.

"DUH, we can locate her and julie." I said.

"Oh..." they all said. Sometimes, that's why im glad Julie is here.

"Well track it" Matt said.

"Okay" I said and I tracked her collar.

"Well what does it say?" Matt asked.

"It says their in the woods"

"Wait. Weren't we just in the woods?"Cameron asked.

"yes. We need to go." I said and we all went into Cameron's Truck.
***

We all got out the truck and went into the woods. I was in front cause they were scared. Owls were hooting and sticks were breaking.

"Im scared" Hayes said shaking behind me.

"Me too" Nash said holding my shoulder.

"Nash get off of me" I said brushing his hand off of me.

"Oh my god y'all are so scared" Cameron said laughing.

"Yeah" Matt said laughing with him.

We were still walking In the woods and we saw a tall person but looked like a tree.

"ITS JASON!!!" Matt screamed and they all screamed but me. I turned on my flashlight and pointed to the tree.

"Oh" they said and I laughed.

"Its not funny Jessica" Matt said pouting.

"Hey when we see your girlfriend I have to tell her about this" I said walking, still laughing.

We were still walking in the woods and it was a house. Looked Like it was abandoned.

"Guys, I think this is it" I turned around and saw them shaking.

"guys its just a house" I snickered.

"No have you seen that movie cabin in the woods." Cameron said whispering.

"Oh my god. I'm starting to wonder whose the GIRL here." I said walking towards the house and they ran behind me.

I turned on my flashlight on my phone and opened the door. We walked in slowly. The floors were creaking.

I was scared but I still went in.

"Where's it at?" Nash said whispering.

"Its up here" I said and we went upstairs. We heard a scream but It was the wind. Cameron,nash, Hayes and Matt jumped on me making us all fall on the floor.

"OH. MY. GOD. ITS JUST THE WIND" I said getting off the floor.

"I should've brought little kids to help me search for them." I walked to the first room. I turned on the light and nobody was there.

**Julies POV

I heard a Thud and I got scared. Yorki was coming towards me and choking herself. I wish she would stop. I wish I was never in a relationship with Ethan. I was scared I was going to die out here. I've been here since yesterday. I hope Jessica find me. Please god let her find me.

I heard the door open and I knew it was Ethan. The light cut on and I saw Jessica standing there. And tears where rolling down her cheek. She came over to me and hugged me.

"Julie" she said crying and I was glad she fount me. Thank you god.

Then the guys came in. "YORKI!!" Jessica yelled and went over to yorki uniting her.

Matt came on top of me and took off the tape.

"Oh my god Julie you okay" Matt said tearing up pecking my lips. I couldn't say anything. I was crying.

"Guys help me get the chains off of her." Matt said trying to get them off.

They kept trying but nothing worked.

"Hey, guys I know how to pick locks" Jessica said and took a hair pin out of her hair.

Then she picked all the chains that was ony arms and legs. And I hugged Matt.

"When did you learn how to pick like that?" Nash said raising an eyebrow.

"I learned from the best" Jessica said pointing at me.

He let me go and kissed me and brush my hair out of my face.

"Are you okay?" Matt asked me kissing me.

Then he looked at my shirt and it was ripped opened and my shorts were ripped off.

"Julie why is your shirt ripped opened." Matt asked me and I cried into his chest.

"He raped me" I said crying.

··Jessica's POV···

"Julie why is your shirt ripped opened." Matt asked Julie and she cried into his chest.

"He raped me" she said crying.

"Who Julie" I asked.

"E-Ethan" she said crying. I didn't know what to say. All I saw was that Matt took his coat off and gave it to her. He looked mad.

"Guys we need to get out of here before he comes back." I said and they all agreed and we were leaving out the house.

****
We were almost there but Julie tripped on something.

"Oww my foot" Julie said and we stopped.

"Can you get up" I asked and she couldn't get up. She grunted to get up but it didn't work.

Then Matt picked her up. And we started going out the woods we were at the truck.
****
A/N
So chapter was... Kinda funny... but im just saying thank you for reading this book. I really do. I thought it was going to be weird....  comment, vote, or just read.