Chapter 12

//Julie's POV\\
It was friday and I was happily with Matt.

Me and him had been a good couple. I was in my apartment and the door bell rung.

"Coming" I called out walking to my door. I opened the door and it was Matt.

"Hey bae" he said and pecked my lips.

"Uh.. hey Matt I thought you were coming tomorrow?"

"No I came today cause I wanted to see you" he said

. Aww hes sweeter than ethan. We kissed and the doorbell rung

" I'll get it" I said and opened the door and it was a Crying Jessica.

"Jessica?" I said and she hugged me.

"Help me " she said crying between the words.

"What is it?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Its Cameron" and I motioned her in my apartment.

She sat down and looked at Matt.

"Wait you and you are a couple" she said sniffing. Me and matt both Nodded.

"Oh well Monday I told Cameron I loved him"

"ooh" me and Matt said.

"Did he say it back?"

"Yes but the thing about it was that he took a long time to say it."

"Well hon maybe he wasn't ready for the I love you card."

"Yeah but he's really a good boyfriend. He plays with yorki,he loves me, and we do other things together."

"well if he loves you then he loves you with all of his might"

"yeah your probably right Julie." Then she hugged me.

"Im glad your back into my life again Julie" she said and unhugged me.

"Yeah me too"

"Hey you know what maybe your dad want come"

"yeah he doesn't know I have a boyfriend.' Then people in black suits came busting through Julies door, then they came from the balcony. Then they came out of her room.

"AHH!!" Matt,Jessica, and I screamed.

But Matt screamed like a girl.
And I saw Mr. Ryan.

//Jessica's POV\\
As a lot of people with black suits came in I was scared and screamed But Matt Screamed the loudest like a girl.

Then I saw Dad. "Hey Daddy" I fake smiled.

"Honey, I heard what you said but I dont care about that come here bug" and I hugged my Dad.

I let go of my dad. "Dad what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well honey,I missed you. Oh did you get my package"

"Yes daddy I couldn't thank you enough"

"So who's the boyfriend him"my dad pointed the AR-50 at Matt.

"Please dont shoot me im only 17 and a half I dont want to die." Matt said with his hands up and almost crying.

"Im not going to kill you son."

"You see this one" my dad pointed at Julie.

"Yes sir"

"this one is like my daughter. You hurt her I'll do the same to you" my dad got close to his face.

"Am I clear? " he said to his face serious.

"Y-yes s-sir" Matt said studdering.

"w-where did y-you all c-come from?" Matt asked studdering.

"If I told you.. we would have to kill you" Matt took a Big Gulp and My dad was close to his face.

Julie nudged my arm. "Hey I hope He likes Cameron"

"he proabaly will"

What am im saying my dad didn't even like Darion and he was so sweet to me. He almost try to throw him out the window.

"Haha I dont think he will"

*****
As my dad left. I went back to Cameron's. I opened the door and walked in.

"BABE IM HOME" I yelled going into the living room. When I went into there I saw Cameron watching tv and yorki on his chest.

"Aww y'all look so cute" I said and yorki jumped off his chest and came to me.

"Hey! Thats not fair." Cameron said getting up off the couch.

"Yes it is I haven't had her all day." I said petting her and let her down.

"So.. you want to have fun time"  Cameron coming to me pecking my lips.

'Uh.. thats not a good idea' I said looking around.

'Yeah it is you and me together in my room, stracthing my back, telling me 'harder' won't that be fun.' Then People with black suits came through the door,came through the backyard, and in the living room.

Cameron screamed even louder than Matt, hiding behind me. "Hi Daddy" I smiled big. Then my dad told me to move out the way.

"So.. your the boyfriend" My dad said pointing the AR-50 at Cameron and he was shaking.

"P-please don't shoot me." He said with his hands up.

My dad chuckled and I got beside Cameron.

"Son im not going to kill you.... NOT YET!!" Me and Cameron Jumped.

"And young lady fun time?" My dad looked at me and Cameron.

"Oh sir you heard that I meant that we have fun time with yorki, taking her to the beach- "oh and stracthing backs and saying 'harder' is fun.

"Then next thing you know POP GOES A GRANDCHILD" my dad said imitating Pop goes the weasel.

"Dad I can make my own decisions. Im not going to get pregnant. Dad I always use protection."

'Half of the time' Cameron mumbled And I elbowed him.

Then my dad got in Camerons face. 'Dad give him a chance please' I said and he got out of his face.

"I'll give you a chance. Meet me at that place tomorow with the woman on it.. Struckbucks." Cameron snickered and I sighed and put my hand over my eyes.

"Cameron" I mumbled.

"What he said Struckbucks... he meant Starbucks" Cameron said snickering.

My dad got in Cameron's face.

"Don't correct me boy" he said in a serious tone. "Okay" Cameron said in a high voice.

My dad backed up from Cameron and He opened the smoke bomb and they left instantly.

"Jessica your dad is-"

"scary yes I know"

"and what happened to your boyfriends when they met him?"

"Well,he almost threw Darion out of a window,Almost took Brett out, and he Broke David's arm." I said and Cameron just hugged me.

"Im scared" Cameron said still hugging me.

I giggled "don't be" I said
♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥