Epilogue

"Mommy please can we go get some popcorn!!!" Alex Whined.

I was on the computer getting finished with online schooling. When I hit the submit button, seconds later it came back with congrats your finish online schooling.

I was happy and ready to celebrate.

"Okay guys since You want popcorn and movie, Were going to go to the store" I smiled.  Alex and Arizona Screamed of happiness while they were going upstairs.

........

Before we went to the store we went to A restaurant. When we sat down, I looked at the menu.

"Mommy I want some chicken tenders and fries" Alex said.

"Okay what about you Ari?" I asked.

"I want the same." she said and I nodded.

I looked at the menu and try to decide what I want.

"Hey My name is Jan and I'll be your waiter today" she said. When I looked up it was Jan. Wow I forgot Jan worked here. Yeah she was a model but that all was gone when she did something.She threated the other Models and someone put it on YouTube.  It had over 4 million views.

"Hey Jan" I smiled.

"Hey Jessica. I see your living your life." she said.

"Yes. I have two amazing kids" I said and She smiled.

"Yeah cam, should've stayed with me but instead he got you" she chuckled. Damn, Bitter much.

"Yeah. He's an amazing father. I really love him" I giggled.

"Oh Yeah. If we were still together We would had twins and I would be in your place" She chuckled again.

Man, she hating or what? Can't help it If he wanted to spend his life with me. Hey, He just liked me better than her.

"What do you want?" she asked me.

"I want Chicken Parmesan and a drink of Tea" I smiled as I handed her the menu.

"And what about you two?" she asked.

"I want chicken Tenders and fries and a drink of lemonade" Arionza said.

"I want the same" Alex said.

"Okay. It'll be ready in 2 minutes" Jan said walking back.

"So kids. How is school?"I asked.

"It's really boring mommy." Alex said.

"It is" Arionza said.

We talked a little more and Jan came back with our orders.

"Here you go" she said.

"It smells good" I smiled.

"Yeah We put in our special ingredients"she smirked walking away.

Wait, what does she mean by that? Alex was about to take a bite out of his food but I slapped the chicken tender out of his hand.

"Mommy" Alex said.

"Arionza don't eat that" I added. She put her Chicken tender down and looked confused.

"Guys give me your plates" I said and they did as they were told. I went to the counter and I guess the guy was the Manager.

"Hello, sir are you the Manager?"I asked and he nodded.

"I think there's something wrong with our food" I said and he looked at it.