Chapter 19

*Week later...

*Jessica POV*

It was already a week and I got discharged to go home. I was in the house with alex and Arizona. They were 1 week old. They slept kinda. But I know its a BIG RESPONSIBLY to care for kids. But I love them.

I put them in the crib in my room and they were fast asleep. I had bags under my eyes. I went downstairs and saw mom, and Nash. Hayes wasn't here, skylynn was at daycare. I dragged to sit down at the Table.

"Hey guys" I said tired.

"Hey" They said tired.

"Where Hayes?" I asked tired.

"Oh he-he went to Danni-graces" my mom said tired.

"He went their cause he said he c-couldn't t-take the screaming a-and y-yelling Alex and A-arionza were making" Nash said tirely.

"I know I-I have bags under m-My eyes" I said tirely. Nash made him cereal and ate it at a time.

"Hey mom can you make m-me
Bacon and E-Eggs" I said tirely.

"Yeah sure honey" she said tired.

Nash was eating his cereal and his.eyes closed and his head fell in the cereal.

"Nash!" I said hitting him on the arm.

"PLEASE GIVE ME A THUMBS UP FOR THE VIDEO" He said getting his face out of the cereal.

I laughed. "Nash, your so funny" I said getting paper towels to wipe his face.

"Thanks. Im just so tired. I didn't know babies were going to be like this" Nash said and I giggled.

"Yes Nash you remember how Skylynn was" mom said.

"Yeah I wanted to throw her out the window" Nash said and I giggled.

"Well thats mean Nash" I said looking at the baby monitor.

Then I heard Alex And Arionza both crying on the baby Monitor.

"Thats my Cue" I said and got up from the table and went my room.

**
--Hayes POV--

"Ooh I love you so much" I said to Danni-grace while we were still in bed looking at each other.

"I love you too Hayes" She said cuddling up to me.

"Why doesnt your Aunt like me." I said my chin on her head.

"Because you remember.... last year when I moved in with her"

*flashback*

*Tanya's POV*

I was getting off of work and got Danni-Grace something from KFC I put the bag in the microwave. I heard people laughing. It came from Danni-Graces Room.

When I opened it, It was that Hayes kid. There clothes were almost off them.

"DANNI-GRACE GET YOUR ASS IN THIS LIVING ROOM" I yelled.

They came down and they sat on the couch.

"What were you kids thinking?! Your still 15 and.... you know what let's go Hayes" he followed me to the door. I opened it and he walked out.

"Danni, I lov-" I shut the door in his face.

*end of flashback

"Oh yeah I forgot about that" I said still cuddled up to her.

"hey you want to go to the lake today?" She asked me kissing my chest.

"Yeah me and my friends can go" I smiled and she smiled back.