chapter 13

-Cams POV-
"HE'S GOING TO KILL ME JESSICA!!" I said pacing back and forth in her room while she was sitting on the bed with yorki.

"Cameron hes not going to kill you.... Proabaly not yet" she halfed smile.

"Hes not going to like me. Hes going to throw me out in one of those Windows" I said still pacing back and forth.

Jessica got up from the bed and kissed me.

"Look he's not going to kill you okay" she said and she hugged me.

"I love you so much Jessica" I said hugging her tight.

"I love you too" She said and I kissed her and she smiled.

"Cameron were have you've been all of my life." She said still hugging me.

*****
I was walking to starbucks knowing he was going to kill me. I was wearing Khaki shorts, a blue shirt, and my black vans.

Was he going to give me the 'I already like you son' or the 'I don't like you. You make me sick. Get out of my face.' I kept thinking hard on it.

I walked into starbucks and saw Jessica's Dad. I walked to the table.

"Sit down..Cameron" he said with a serious tone.

"O-okay" I said and sat down.

"So,your dating my daughter." He said and Sip his drink.

"Yes sir."

"And you treating her good?"

He asked me. "Yes sir" I said. "Okay that's all I want to hear. But im going to give you the 'Boyfriend' talk.

"If you Do something to hurt her, I'll hurt you literally."

"Yes sir I won't do anything to Jessica. I love Jessica, shes always the sunshine to my heart, her smile brightens my day when im down. And when she's sad, she said my Laugh always makes it better" I said smiling.

"You know kid. I already like you" He likes me. Yay!

"But dont get your hopes up. I know guys. They'll try to do anything to a girl to get what they want." He said. Then his watch beeped.

"Okay.. well im going to see my daughter and then I have to leave.lets go Cameron."

"Oh where we going sir?"

"Where going to your house."
****
I opened the door and walked into the living room.

"Jessic- "

"your going down Grier" she said sticking her tongue out at Hayes.

They were playing a game on the Playstion4.

I laughed and they looked.

"Hey Cameron, Dad what are y'all doing back" she said pausing the game.

"Well,bug I have to go back overseas. They need me now, so I wont see you probably until a year or two."

Jessica dad said and she hugged him.

"I'll miss you dad"

"I'll miss you two bug." He said lettting her go and looked at me.

"Take care of her." He smiled at me and he left.

Jessica looked at me.

"He smiled at you. He likes you" Jessica said hugging me.

"Mmhmm" I said and try to kiss her but she put her hand in the way.

"Im sorry but I have to beat Hayes in Football" she said running back on the couch and they continued the game.

I smiled as they played the game. I went upstairs to change. I walked pass Jessica's room and heard her phone buzz. I walked in her room and picked it up. I looked and it was a text. I unlocked her phone and Austin texted her.

Hey we need to do that sometimes. Maybe we could do that Tuesday.

What was he talking about?

I walked downstairs and Hayes was on the floor balled up crying. LITERALLY.

"Ha I beat you.. I beat you" Jessica said singing and jumping on the couch. Then she jumped down.

" BABE!,BABE!, I beat Hayes in football." She said excited and I put the phone in her face.

Then her excited face fading.

"Babe thats just a text-

"Oh saying we need to do that sometimes. Maybe we can do that tuesday" then she took her phone away from me.

She sighed and read aloud the coversation they had.

"I said.
Me:we have a cool friendship.
Austin: I know maybe we should go camping.
Me:we should
Austin:we need to do that sometimes maybe Tuesday.
She said making me feel bad. "Im sorry Jessica I thought you were cheating on me" I said feeling bad.

"Cameron its alright. You're watching out for me... I know but please dont think i'll break up with you for him." She said looking at me.

"Im not maybe we should go camping. Me,You,Nash,and Hayes" I said pecking her lips.

We heard weeping from the floor and we looked down and Hayes was still crying.

"C'mon hayes it's Just a game." I said and he jumped up off the floor.

"ITS NOT A GAME!!" he said mad.

"geez im sorry" I said.

"No dont be Cam. He just mad cause I beat him in football." Jessica said sticking her tongue out. Hayes started weeping again and went to his room and slammed the door.

"Wow does he takes football that serious. Its just a game."

"ITS Not A GAME!!!" We heard someone yelling.

"Hey its getting late Im going to bed" I said and Jessica grabbed my arm.

"Can I sleep with you?" She asked her eyes lids shutting.

"You can now" I whispered and picked her up. I went upstairs and put her down on my bed and covered her up.

I put on some shorts and a t-shirt and went into the bed. I turned to face jessica and kissed her forhead.

"I love you Jessica" I whispered and smiled. I felt my eyes getting heavier and I fell asleep.
******