Chapter 20

//Jessica POV\\
I went out. Mom wanted me to get out the house. She didn't have to work this week like she had to last week.

I went to Julies. I drove the Car my dad sent me. When I told him he was mad but he got over it about the twins.

I got out the car and knocked on the door. The door flew opened with a matt with a towel on, panting. his hair was wet so he must've was taking a shower. "Hey you've see my bestfriend?" I asked. "

Uh.. yeah" he said catching his breath.

"Wait were you two just..." I asked and he nodded yes.

"Okay...I'll come back later" I said walking from the door.

"No. Come in" Julie said with a towel on her.

"Okay. But you two are full with it" I said and they Laughed. I sat on the couch.

They came back in with full clothed. Julie sat beside me and Matt sat on the other couch turning on the tv and flipping through the channels.

"So mommy, what have the twins been doing?" She asked me.

"Oh there doing good" I said and she smiled.

"Hey, you've talked to Cam?" Julie asked me.

I sighed. "Yeah he texted me trying to apologize but I told him that I would never talk to him again."

"Come on Jess, you have to talk to talk to him" Matt said and I nodded my head no.

"No what he did to me by fucking Jan while we were still dating just makes me sad. I loved him really loved him"

"Jess, give him a chance. He really loves you, he does Jess" Julie said and I sighed.

"Im not giving him a chance. Im really not. He was the one I loved. He got me pregnant, but Im glad I did cause those two are my everything like he was to me."

"Jess,"

"no can we have a me and you time?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Hey Matt, can we have some time?"

" yeah I'll go. I want to see nash" he said and left out.

~~Matt's POV~~
I drove to Nashs house and parked in the driveway. I knocked on the door and the door opened.

"MATT!" nash said hugging me and motioned me in.

"MATT!" Hayes rushed to me hugging me and I saw Danni-Grace sitting down and I pushed Hayes off of me and hugged her.

"Ive missed my little girl soo.. much" I said hugging her and she chuckled.

"I missed you to daddy" she said and I laughed. We let go.

"Why do you guys even call yourselves that?" Hayes asked.

"Because... she's like a daughter to me.. and we have a good friendship" I smiled.

"Are you dating him?" Hayes asked dramaticly his hand over his chest.

"No hayes. Im not dating Matt" Danni-grace rolled her eyes smiling.

"Thats all I need to know." Hayes said going towards Danni-grace and putting her on his lap. I laughed.

--Jessica's PoV--

I went back home to see my beatiful kids. Julie talked to me about Cameron. Maybe I should give him a chance. I don't know, he cheated on me. I loved him. I really did and he did like a guy would do... being a dog.

I went into the living room, seeing nash,Matt,Hayes, Tez, and Danni-grace all was sleep on the couch. I chuckled and went upstairs to my room. I opened it and they were not in their Cribs. I started freaking out.