chapter 9

//Jessica's POV\\

"ARE YOU AND JESSICA DATING!!" Nash said standing up towards me and Cameron.

Jack,Hayes, and carter just looked.

"Yes we are and what are you going to do about it." Cameron said standing up towards him.

Then nash pushed him. And then Cameron pushed him back and then Nash punched Cameron and Cameron punched him. Then Nash had pushed Cameron on the ground kicking his ribs.

We try to stop him but he kept Going and put Cameron up a wall punching him. "NASH STOP PLEASE STOP" I said tears running down and Nash looked at me about to punch Cameron again then stop.

"WHY DO YOU LIKE HIM I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT CARE FOR HIM" nash said yelling at me.

"CAUSE I LOVE HIM NASH AND HE LOVES ME" I said yelling back.

He let go of Cameron and Cameron fell on the ground unconscious. and he walked outside like nothing happened.

"OH MY GOD CAMERON" I said going up to him and crying.

*******

We were at the hospital and Hayes,Jack J and Carter was in the waiting room. I was in the room with Cameron sitting beside him. Then a nurse came in.

"Hi sweetie" she said.

"Oh hi"I said smiling at her.

"I have to check his IV." She said smiling.

"Oh im sorry" I said.

"its okay  honey.so do you date him? Or your a friend of his?"

"Hes my boyfriend we recently didn't like each other but he kissed me and I felt sparks with him"

"So your in love with him?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Yeah this one looks like a keeper." She said smiling at me.

"Yeah he's really nice."

"Im all done.nice talking to you"

"Nice talking to you" I said and the door opened and it was Nash.

"What do you want" I mummbled.

"To apologize to you"

"Its not me you have to apologize its him" I said pointing at Cameron.

"Can you give me a minute then."

"Yeah" I got up from the seat and went into the waiting room.

♡♡♥Nash POV♥♥♡
I sat beside Cameron in the chair.

"Look bro you might not here me right now but im sorry.im just so protective over Jessica. Ever since she told Me what happened to her with ethan,I really he try to rape her. Though Cameron me and you are bestfriends and I dont want us to not to be bestfriends." I said to Cameron.

Then I looked at the ceiling.

"Hey big guy,I know we dont talk much but please let Cameron be alright. Please. Amen." I said and left out.
******
We sat in the waiting room. Jessica fell alseep on my shoulder and I wrapped my coat around her.
The doctor came and we all got up but Jessica cause she was still sleep.

"Well he's good he should wake up tonight or tomorrow."

"Okay thank you sir." I said

"Hey can I get your autograph" He asked and we looked.

"Its for my daughter Kimberly she loves you shes only 15."

"Okay" I said and signed the paper.

"Thanks Nash" he said and went away.

Thank god Cameron was alright.

"That was creepy" hayes said.

"I know" I said. Then I woke up Jessica.

"Jessica we can go"

"What did he say?"

"The dotcor said that he Will either wake up tonight or Tomorrow morning."

"Okay I want to stay here with him" she said.

"Jessic- "no nash I want to stay with my boyfriend."

"Alright I'll bring you some clothes in the morning."

"Thanks" she said and went into Cameron's room.

··Jessica's POV····
I sat down in the pull out chair and turned on the tv. I looked over to my right and Cameron was still unconscious.

I just hold his hand. Waiting for him to hold mine back.
********
I was waking up and I heard someone laughing. I woke up and Cameron was up.

"Bout time you woke up" he said smiling.

I started crying with joy. "Cameron" I said and hugged him.
"Ow" Cameron said wincing.

"Im sorry" I said sniffing and smiling.

" I have to got to the bathroom so can you help me?"

"Yeah"

I helped Cameron go to the bathroom and he laid back in the bed.

"Hey did nash come in here?"

"Yeah why?" I said.

"Cause I heard him a little bit."

"I have no idea what he said but he said something about He wants to protect you."

"He always protects me." I said looking at Cameron.

"Im like that with my sister. Sometimes I hate the guys go out with sometimes I don't."

"I know" I said

"Hey dont sit on the pull out couch lay down with me." Cameron said.

I lied down with him and he cuddled with me.

"Jessica Beth Grier im glad your my girlfriend" he said kissing my forhead.

"Cameron Alexander Dallas im glad your my boyfriend. " and we continued to watch TV.
****