Chapter 5

//Cameron's POV\\

It was Thursday and I was pacing back and forth on how I was suppose to tell Jan that we needed to break up. Could it be a simple 'no Jan its me not you' no That wouldn't be nice its just the same breakup crap everyone use. I Heard somone knock at the door.

I opened the door and Jan it was
and I motioned her In and shut the door. She was sitting on the couch and I sat with her.

"Umm.. Jan look I love you and you understand me"

"Yeah"

"I think we need to take so time off or give each other space"

"Cameron,There you go again" She said getting mad and getting off the couch.

"What?" I said

"You said that you didn't care for Jessica" she said.

"I don't" I said.

"Well you know what Cameron Alexander Dallas, Im glad were breaking up" she said storming out of the house and slam the door.

Wow that was...

Then Jessica came in.

"Hey Cameron did I just See Jan?" Jessica said sitting beside me.

"Yeah I just broke up with her"

"Oh so thats that why she was cussing." She said.

Then me and Jessica started watching tv. Then we looked at each other.

"Lets go" I said hungrily for her and grabbing her hand taking her upstairs.

********

Jessica was laying on me and my hand was going back and forth on her back then she looked at me.

"I cant believe we just had Sex
... Again" I said.

"I know its like so weird" Jessica said

"Yeah it is but im glad were together" I said smiling at her and she put her head back on my chest.

My phone buzzed and I got it off the night stand.

Nash texted me.

From:nash

Hey cam were coming tonight at 8.

"Hey your brother is coming at 8" I said to jessica and she was sleep. She was so cute sleeping so I was on Twitter.

I looked at Jack Js Tweet.

"Keeping secrets is not good"

Oh he meant what happen two weeks ago.
..........

It was 7:30p.m and me and Jessica was still in bed. Then Jessica woke up.

"Hey what time is it?" She asked yawning.

"Its 7:32"

"oh okay what time is Nash and them coming?"

"Tonight at 8."

"Okay well since- The door opened.

"OH MY GOD!!" Someone yelled.