Chapter 26

---Hayes POV---

I was groaning by Danni-Grace phone buzzing every freaking 5 mintues. I knowed the last time it did that it was Dylan. I freaking Hate him he's so stuipd.

I took my right hand and reached over her to get her phone.

I put in my name and that wasn't it. I put in my last name and it opened.

12:40 A.M

Danni, when are you going to finally Going to be mine again. I know I made some mistakes in my past life, but come on Danni, lets go back out again Please.

I smiled and replied.

12:43 a.m

Hey Dylan this is Hayes, STOP TEXTING DANNI-GRACE SHE DOESN'T WON'T YOU SO GO FIND ANOTHER GIRL PLEASE. STOP HARASSING HER

I send it and he read it. I cut off her screen and I was about to put it on the night stand but it buzzed in my hand.

12:50 A.M

Why are you on her phone? Why can't you use yours?

12:51 A.M.

Cause I have the Fucking right to be on her phone.

I send it to him. Then he send back.

12:53 a.m

You don't have the fucking right. Its her phone so you don't have the right you fucking bastard.

I silently chuckled.

12:53 a.m

how about I can do whatever THE FUCK I PLEASE!

I send It to him.

12:55

Keep on Bitch...

He texted and I put it back on her night stand.

I slowly went to sleep.

I woke up Danni-Grace on top of me swinging her phone at the end.

"Hey Hayes" she smiled.

"Uh.... hi" I awkwardly said.

"Where you texting Dylan last night?" She smiled at me.

"No babe.... I would never" I faked smiled.

She looked at her phone.

"Oh so why would I text 'I can do whatever the fuck I please' at exactly 12:53 A.m" she smiled at me again.

"Im sorry okay.. he was Texting and I didn't won't to wake you" I smiled.

"Mmhmm" she climb off of me.

"Hey where okay right?" She didn't say anything. She just looked at me.

"Silent treatment again?" I asked.

She didn't say anything she just left out the room. I hated when she gave me the Silent treatment. Which means no me and her time.

I went downstairs to see Miss Laylya, Danni-Grace, and Raylyee at the table.

I sat beside Raylyee seeing her coloring in her coloring book. I watched as she color so neatly in the lines.

"Raylyee, your good" I smiled.

"Thank you" her little voice said.

Miss Laylya gave us breakfast to eat.

We ate breakfast. I went upstairs to Dannis room and packed up.