Chapter 28

*3years later*

**Jessica's POV*

"Hey don't get lost okay?" I smiled at them.

"Okay" they said in unison. I kissed their forheads and they ran to the sandbox

Alex and Arionza was three years old. They were so cute. They had Cameron's brown eyes but my everything.

Julie ex-boyfriend Ethan was killed two years ago, Nash, girlfriend Hayley Moved in with him three years ago, Hayes and Danni-Grace moved too. A lot happened during three years. Skylynn was 9 and she was missing Hayes and Nash. My kids, they only saw Hayes and Nash when it was special occasions.

But me and the twins were at the park and I loved this park. It was Greensboro park.

They were all over the place. But they played in the sandbox.

I sighed. Then I turned around.

I was in shock to see who it was.

"C-cameron" I said.

"You know for 3 years I never Dated anybody cause I wanted you" he smiled.

"Cameron" I soflty.

"Yeah"

"Cameron it's you." I smiled.

"Yeah,it is me" he chuckled a little.

"So how did you know I was-"

" Skylynn and miss Elizabeth"

"Wow... talk about Family" I smiled. He chuckled.

"Look Jess, please go back out with me. I miss you... 'US' I really do. Ever since we broke up... I couldn't stay being myself I had to come and see you." he said.

" Cameron, I want to go back out with you too. Ever since we broke up over that non-sense about you cheated on me with Jan, I just couldn't see you cheating on me"

"So is that a yes?" He asked me.

"Yes" I smiled and kissed him.

"But don't ever... cheat... on me... again" I poked him in the chest.

He smiled brightly. I hugged him and let me go.

I saw Alex and Arionza coming back to me.

"Mommy, who is Thigs" I giggled at Alex how he talked.

Cameron bend down to them.

"Are these the twins?" He asked me looking up at me. I nodded my head.

Cameron smiled at them. "You know they only have my brown eyes" Cameron looked up at me. I smiled.

"Kids, look, im going to be in your life starting now ... I don't won't you kids to think I never been there for you." he said and they both nodded.

"Okay" they both said in unsion.

"They are Twins aren't they?" Cameron asked me.

"Yes cameron. That's why there name is Alex and Arionza"

"Ohh..." he said.

I laughed.

They played with Cameron and everything.

They liked him. They feel alseep too. So I got alex and Cameron had Arionza. He went back to my house. I opened the door. I went upstairs to put them in my room. Cameron followed.

I layed Alex down on the bed and cameron put down Arizona next to him. I put pillows on the floor so they wouldn't get hurt.

I went downstairs and saw Nash and Hayley.