Chapter 4

Jessica's POV

Great I have to sleep with Cameron!!

Me and Cameron looked at each other and everyone Took 3 steps back.

"What are they going to do?" Hayes said whispering to Matt.

"I dont know they Haven't Been this far" Matt said whispering back to Hayes.

"I HAVE TO SLEEP WITH THAT" me and Cameron said pointing at each other.

"Yes" nash said.

"Alright" we both said.

*********
It was 10p.m and every one was getting ready to go to bed. I went into Cameron's room cause he wasn't in there. I put on my shorts and when I took off my shirt Cameron came in.

"Oh wow this is a bad time" he said.

"Well just close your eyes." I said and try to take off my bra.

"Cameron can you help me take off my bra?"

He sighed and came over to me and his hand was on my back and I just wanted his hands all over me.

**Cams POV**
I wanted to kiss her neck and back. Maybe I was feeling a little bit for her. I loved messing with her,and when I pressed my body against hers, it felted so right.

"There" I said. Then she faced me.

"Thanks" she said. We had stared at each other. I coughed.

"Oh yeah I got to put on my shirt." Then she went into the bathroom.

I think we just had a moment.
*****
//Jessica's POV\\
I came back and Cameron once again had on his boxers and No shirt on.

"At least put on some clothes" I said near his bed.

"Oh im sorry" He said smirking.
Then he shut the door.

"Uhh.. why you shut the door." I said.
" cause I always do" he said.

"Alright" I said and went into the bed.

Then Cameron came in the bed. I turned my to my right side and he was on his left.
***
I was about sleep and I felt a Leg on mine. " Cameron move your leg" I said in a sleepy voice. But he didn't hear me. So I brushed his leg off of me.
******
Then his Hands was on my butt.

"Cameron" I said and brushed his hands off my butt. Then he did it again. This time I slapped his Hands and he woked up.

"Why did you hit my hands?" He said waking up.

"Cause you can't keep your hands off of my butt." I said not facing him.

"Maybe I like the booty" he said and turned to his left. And I had my Mouth opened. Cameron the boy I hate just said that. Is he gaining feelings for me?

*****

I was falling asleep and I felt Cameron's hands on my waist and he pulled me toward him

"Cameron Get off" I said sleepy voice. And he didnt so I try to let his hands get off my waist and he hand a strong grip so I just left it.
*****
I was awoke cause Cameron wouldn't let go of me. And I heard Cameron talking in his sleep.

"No Jan I do and Jessica"

Was he talking about me?

" I love you.And ..I wouldve... been scared.. for you try to kill yorkie because of Jessica"Cameron said sluring his words.

he was talking about That thot Jan.
I wish he let me go.
****
The birds were chirping and I woke up on top of Cameron. My legs were tangled up with his and my hands were on his chest and his Hands were on my waist. Then he woke up.