Chapter 14: Just Run

Emma's P.O.V.
_______________
I heard voices and foot steps coming from around the hallway. I decided to take my folder and run. I started to run the opposite side from where the loud talkers where coming from. I was a fast runner because I street fight and I need to be fast and strong in the lags. I turned the corner and ran into some girl. "What the hell!" She yelled I grabbed her fast and put my hand over her mouth. I looked around to see a janitors closet I dragged her inside and closed the door behind us. I pushed her against one of the shelves. "Who are you?" I asked in a demanding and vary scary voice. "A..add..y" "Where the hell am i? And why am I here?" I said giving her my death glare "Your at S.T. and I don't know why your here integrating a sweet, loving girl such as my self" She said smiling a fake smile that the bullies at school make when they call me names or bully me. I stared at here "shut up before I kill you because you are just so danm annoying!" I said vary staraght voice pulling the last words out. Her smile went away as fast as it came. "Can I go?" "Nope your going to lead me to the way out of here, and if you lead me into a trap, well.. all snap your neck" I said smiling. I opened the door checked if the cost was clear and began to walk holding onto Addy tight.
--------------------------------------------
I am vary sorry that it is so short, I well try hard to update soon. By the way I made a character for one of my friends Addy, follow her at Addster1736. Anyway hope you liked it Please let me know what u think and vote please.
Thanks:
Melanie