Chapter 19 - Aurora

Começar do início

He looked away from my gaze, "I'm sorry!"

The cane impacted my thigh with a satisfactory slap and my skin burned with a painful fire that spread quickly to the surrounding skin, which made me cry out. Tears formed in my eyes but I needed to do this. I had to continue doing this!

"One!" I cried.

The second slap was served to my hip which cause yet more pain as it was taught skin rather than fat. I screamed out the number before three was served to my ass. I pulled and screamed on the handcuffs as the forth and fifth was delivered to me ass and back. The satisfactory pain spread though out my body as each new slap was delivered, each one numbing my body which was making  the pain both more and less unbearable. As strike ten was served I heard the cane clatter and Luke rush to let me down.

"What are you doing?" I asked. My voice was raspy from screaming.

"You are bleeding!" He cried, "I can't continue if you are bleeding!"

"Finish the last three!" I cried.

"But..."

"Please!" I pleaded.

He slowly picked up the cane and quickly delivered the last three blows to my hip, ass and ribs before rushing to release me from my suspension. As soon as he did, I dropped to my knees I front of him and bowed before him.

"I'm sorry for being a whore. I'm sorry for being a whore. I'm sorry for being a whore," I chanted.

I then slowly opened his gown and took his penis completely into my mouth. I sucked and ran my teeth along his member and slowly rubbed his balls in circular motions before he came into my mouth, which I immediately swallowed. He then pulled me off him and carried me bridle style to the bed, where I was covered to the waist on my front as he cleaned and treated my back wounds.

"Why...why...why did you make me do that?" He stuttered.

"I need to be punished!" I replied.

"But why? And why thirteen times?" He pressed.

My face screwed up and I felt tears flow down my cheeks. I couldn't tell him the reason behind this or else he would never see me in the same way again. My entire body was on fire from the slaps but I deserved it for what had done. Luke could never find out about that.

"Because He was right about me," I sniffed.

"Who is He?" Luke asked.

"I can't tell you," I murmured.

"What was He right about then?" Luke insisted.

"I....I can't tell you that....either," I cried.

"Well is this a continuous thing?" Luke asked.

"Every month on the thirteenth," I responded in a murmur.

"What if I refuse?" He questioned.

"You can't!" I begged, "He said this had to happen."

Like slowly leaned down am kissed my neck, "I'm sorry."

"For what?" I murmured.

"For you thinking that you have to do this to yourself," he replied, "And for having to leave you."

I sat up quickly, "What? Why?"

"Rory this isn't right! Look at yourself! You are crying and bleeding and in monumental pain and you want me to do this to you once a month? No way!" He cried, "I feel like an abuser now! I don't even know why I did this to you!"

"Please Luke! You have to!" I pleaded.

"Forget it Rory!" Luke replied, "I'm not having you being like this every month! You clearly don't do it when you are single so it's better if you were single!"

"No please!" I begged, "I love you!"

"I love you too!" Luke cried before smashing his lips onto mine in a passionate kiss, "Which. Is. Why. I. Have. To. Go."

"Why!" I murmured between kisses.

"Because. I. Don't. Want. To. Hurt. You!" He replied.

"But He said this had to happen!" I cried, pulling away.

"Who is He?" Luke shouted.

"I can't tell you!" I cried, tears pouring from my eyes."

"Who is He and why do you have to do this?" Luke pressed.

"I can't..."

"Who is He?"

"MY OLD MASTER!" I cried finally. I ran out the warehouse.