Chapter 15 - Aurora

Bradley and Jason hadn't said a word about their conversation at the hospital. It had become quite heated so I didn't dare intrude. I stayed with Lance for a few hours until he too woke up. Both Bradley and Lance were monitored for a couple of days before being released and coming back home.

It had been a few weeks since then, and my relationship with Luke had evolved. We were now a couple and had gone out on a few dates together. Mostly to the cinema, but a couple of time we had gone bowling or lazer tag. Luke had even gone through the frankly terrifying process of meeting my father too. It was at this point I knew I needed to tell him about my secret so he knew part of who I really was. This part of me my parents didn't even know.

"Rory, why are we at a garage block?" Luke asked as I pulled up.

I sighed, "I lock my past in here."

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I've never taken anyone I know personally here," I mumbled.

I shook myself before slowly getting out the car. We stumbled across the empty lot and I could feel myself shaking. I didn't care about whether he accepted this or not, but I did care about who he told about this. The keys fumbled in the lock as I slowly opened the door. I waited until we were both inside until I turned on the lights.

"Woah!" Luke breathed.

Inside was a dark blood red from floor to ceiling. The floor too was red but the ceiling was reflective glass. The walls were lined with rack and the racks were full of my tools. The dark four-poster double bed was bare with only a dark red sheet covering it.

"I feel like I just walked into 50 shades of grey," he mumbled.

I sighed in frustration, "Please don't compare me with that awful abuse story. BDSM is not all about punishment!"

"So I take it that you are a dominate?" He asked, "I also take it that your parents don't know."

"Correct for both. I've worked a lot of jobs to get this but I'll understand if you don't want this," I replied walking to sit on the bed.

For a few tense moments I held my breathe as I saw him debating about what to do. He stood there unmoving and unblinking with his eyes fixed on me. Slowly, he wandered over to sit on the bed next to me.

"Why don't you enlighten me on real BDSM?" He said.

I snorted, "BDSM is all about trust. You trust the other person with your senses and being able to heighten the sexual feelings. For example, if you take away sight and sound, smell and touch become much stronger senses which can heighten pleasure. Pain in used in BDSM but the task is not to inflict maximum pain but in small doses, pain gets your heart racing and can be more pleasurable than you can imagine."

"I'm gonna be honest with you and say I never thought of it that way," he murmured, "I'm also going to be honest in saying that I am still a virgin."

"I'd like to say I am but as you have probably guessed, I'm not," I responded, "but being a virgin isn't a problem. In a way that was why I brought you here..."

"Are you suggesting what I think-slash-hope you are?" He laughed.

"I won't throw you in the deep end but..."

I never bothered finishing my sentence as I threw my lips onto Luke's. He responded almost immediately and we fell back on the bed with him on top. My initial desire was to climb on top, strap him down and fuck him hard, but I remembered that I was his first so I allowed him to take control. His movements were not slow or unsure but hungry and almost vicious as he literally ripped open my shirt, sending buttons flying around the room, and moved down my body to undo my jeans. His fingers brushed my sex, but I kept my reaction under control as I was left in my underwear. I hungrily yanked his top off and kicked off his jeans all while his hand twisted up to my back and swiftly undid my bra with one hand. His lips trailed down my neck.