Chapter 19 - Aurora

Warning! - This chapter does contain abusive scenes so read at you own risk but it's important as it effects the overall plot!

****

"OH GOD AURORA! DON'T STOP!" Luke moaned from underneath me.

I tilted my hips back and shoved his shaft back into me and the satisfactory wave of an orgasm washed over me and then Luke. He panted hard and his body quivered as the sensation tingled through his body and desperately tried to catch his breath. I slowly pulled out his ear plugs and blindfold before finally undoing the slip-knots that bound his wrists. I pulled the white sheet over us before pulling him out of me and collapsing next to him.

"How....was....that?" I panted.

He blinked several times before he could reply, "Mind-blowing!"

"So good then?" I laughed.

"...Just ....WOW!" He murmured.

"I think we have found something he wants to do again!" I replied.

"God! I would defiantly do THAT again!" He breathed, "I still don't know what the hell you have done to me!"

Even without telling me and with removing the condom, I could tell he was still coming. I smiled in satisfaction knowing this. Through my slightly blurred vision, I could see him slowly recovering from his orgasm; I kissed his chest. Once he was on earth, there was something I needed him to do.

"Luke?" I laughed.

"Mmmm," he murmured.

"I have one more thing we need to do before we leave!" I said pulling him off the bed.

We draped on the thin black silky dressing gowns before I dragged him over to the racks of canes and whips and riding crops. I picked up one of the thinnest canes from the racks and I saw a bewildered look in his eye as I held it to my chest.

"I'm not going to use this on you!" I smiled weakly. I handed it to him, "You are going to do me."

He slowly took the cane and I smiled weakly. I picked up two silver handcuffs and cuffed one end of each to the suspension brackets. I shrugged off my gown before handcuffing myself in place. I the nodded at Luke.

"I don't understand," He said, "what are you doing?"

"Not what I'm doing, it's what you are doing," I replied.

"And what am I doing?" He pressed.

"Caning me," I murmured.

"WHAT?" He shouted.

He stepped forward to get me out, "No! You need to hit me thirteen times!"

"Why?" He pleaded, "Why do you want me to hit you?"

"JUST DO IT!" I screamed.

He flinched slightly before striking me softly on my thigh. I cried out more in anger than pain. If I wasn't suspended, I would have hit him.

"You need to hit me the hardest that you can!" I shouted.

"But why?" He insisted.

"Because I can't do it myself!" I replied.

"But why do it at all? Why hurt yourself!" He cried.

"Just do as you are told!" I shouted, "Please!"

I starred at him for what felt like hours before I saw his jaw tense, "Six times?"

"NO!" I cried, "It has to be thirteen."