Chapter 4 - Lance

It was so hard to concentrate on this frigging English test with Miss Narraway strolling around the classroom and lingering behind my chair. It was as if she wanted the whole world to know we were seeing each other. A fifteen year old and a twenty-four year old. I never really knew how our relationship started but I knew that I had made the first move. At only fifteen, I knew what wanted. And what I wanted, I got.

I had a way with the female gender that I couldn't explain. I could wrap them around my little finger and control them. In a way I was the puppeteer controlling my puppets. My parents had always said I'd be a heart breaker, but they had not idea to what extent. I had lost my virginity at thirteen to Ella's ex-best friend, Carol, and since then have left a path of broken hearts. I didn't seduce. I hunted. I could not be more different to the rest of my family.

"And pens down!" Miss Narraway called out.

I hadn't been able to concentrate on this exam, so there was only one other way to get the A I needed, and it involved the D.

What the fuck is wrong with you? I screamed at myself.

My class mates formed a sort of line to give in their tests, so naturally I joined at the back. I subtly coughed at Leah as she desperately scribbled to finish her paragraph. She blushed uncontrollably before pulling her book to her chest as if covering herself. I smirked a little as I let her in front of me.

Too easy!

I passed my teacher the test slowly, waiting for the last students to wonder out. As soon as the door clicked closed, I slammed my lips onto Miss Narraway's. Her moan was muffled as she pulled me closer to her. My parents' first kiss may have been when my mum was my age, but it had never been as public as ours.

"Stop! Stop!" I panted, "I gotta go to Spanish."

She laughed, "I know. I'll see you after school, right?"

"Of course Martha. I wouldn't miss it for the world."

I kissed her once more on her soft, beautiful lips before leaving the room for my next lesson. Her sigh was loudly audible. Mine was my subconscious.

****

"Everything ok, lover boy?"

I looked up from the table to see Aurora plonk herself opposite me. She raised and eyebrow at me and patiently waited for my reply. I scratched my eyebrow, a habit that my dad had passed onto me.

"Yeah everything is fine, why?" I replied neutrally.

"Oh ok. So it wasn't you that I saw glued to Miss Narraway's face?" She asked sweetly.

"Why were you..."

"She is my teacher too, you know!" She replied, "You are lucky Kama didn't see, or else she would still be horrified."

I cringed at the thought of Aurora and her best friend Kama creepily watching me make-out with Miss Narraway. I shuddered at the thought of Jason or Ella finding out and feared my parents finding out.

"So how long have you been sleeping with Martha?"

I spluttered incoherently. My sister was sitting across from me, casually unwrapping her lunch, and interrogating me about my sex life with her English teacher. I rubbed my temple in circular motions to clear my thoughts.

"A couple of months," I finally answered, "but you can't..."

"What? I can't tell anyone else? You really think I would?" She asked, "I'm not some snitch Lance. Besides, what you kept hidden from mum and dad for me from last year is reason enough not to snitch. I owe you."

"Rory! You owe me nothing! Absolutely nothing!" I told her firmly, "plus you already have kept my secret of the whole virginity thing anyway."

It was as if Aurora had a radar for when I was with women. She had walked in once on Carol and I. She had bumped into me when out with girls. Now she had seen me with Miss Narraway. The thing is she could have run and told our parents but each time she never did. The only time I ever found anything incriminating on her was when the secret itself was too appalling to speak about, and so remained a secret.

"Well there is Kama. I'll see you later bro," she said while picking up her bags.

"See ya later," I replied.

"Have fun tonight!" She whispered as she turned to walk away.

I plan to.

****

I slowly kissed my way up Martha's back. She moaned softly at each press of my lips. The air was thick with the smell of sweat. I pushed aside her silky black hair to expose more of her back. Her moans became more audible.

I smiled, "Did that moan mean I get an A on my test?"

She snorted softly, "Not on your life Lance. I do want to keep my job and so if I gave an A, it's where it's deserved and not because an orgasm. Besides, it would be obvious that we were together."

"So no hope of and A*?" I joked.

"Is that all I am to you now? A way of getting good grades?" She moaned.

"No!" I replied, "You are also an amazing calorie burning piece of exercise equipment."

She laughed, "And there was me thinking it was because you loved me."

"Oh and that too," I replied.

She rolled over to face me, "What are you saying?"

I leaned right forward to her ear, "I...love...you!"

I then pecked her neck and her eyes widened. She breathed in and out deeply. She bit her lower lip and stared deeply into my eyes.

"What?" I asked slightly concerned.

"You said that you loved me!" She breathed.

"Too soon?" I asked.

She shook her head, "Just soon enough!"

"So you love me back?" I flirted.

"I love you Lance!"

"I'm I gonna be here for longer than planned?" I asked sweetly.

"Mind missing dinner?"

With that, she pulled me onto her and we fell back onto the bed as one. Luckily I had enough energy for round two and didn't mind missing dinner.