Chapter 23 - Jason

Bradley hadn't spoken to me since that night. I knew that he was angry at me for not consenting but he was also angry at himself for asking. He knew what I said was true and that he couldn't change that. And that's why he was angry.

****

"Promise me that we will go slow with out relationship!" Bradley begged, "I don't want to do something that I will later regret because I want every moment to be special."

"Brad!" I laughed, "I will do anything to make our relationship work. You are my best friend and it's no surprise that I like you. I will do anything for you!"

"Anything?" He asked.

"Anything!" I confirmed.

"What about buying me an 1963 Aston Martin DB5?" He tested.

"Give me a few years to save up!" I laughed.

"How about a kiss?" He compromised.

"Now THAT I can do!" I laughed.

****

I watched Bradley from across the class room. He had insisted on going back to school as soon as he possibly could. He was only doing half days at the moment so he only had one more lesson to go that I could talk to him in. Otherwise I would be ignored for the rest of the day. The teacher signalled for the end of lesson and so I hurriedly packed up my books. I hung back to give him some space on the walk to English as he would have to sit next to me for a whole hour and endure me trying to make him see reason. We took our normal seats at the back of the class together, but this time Brad pulled his chair away slightly. When the lesson started, so did I.

"Bradley can we talk about this please?" I begged.

"What's there to discuss?" He almost spat.

"Why are you angry with me?" I whispered.

"You know why I'm angry!" He hissed.

"Is this all because I wouldn't have sex with you?" I murmured.

"WHAT!" He shouted.

"Is there a problem, Mr James?" The teacher asked.

"No sir," Brad replied, "I....could you go over how to add context?"

"Certainly." The teacher turned back to the board.

"You think I'm pissed because you wouldn't fuck me?" Bradley questioned.

"Well I don't know what else it could be!" I replied.

"Jason! I don't give a damn that you didn't fuck me!" He burst.

"Then why are you pissed off?" I almost shouted.

"I'm pissed off because you think you know what good and what's bad for me?" Bradley replied, "I understand that you are worried about me because of what happened, but there is protection and choking and I feel like you are choking me. I want to go faster in our relationship now!"

"What?" I breathed.

"I though by giving you Jack'a ring that that would be obvious!" Bradley murmured, "I'm ready to go into the fast lane now! I'm pissed that you are choking me thinking you know best but you couldn't even see a clear sign right in front of you!"

"Why didn't you say anything? Why didn't you use words?" I pressed.

"Because words are just words. Actions speak louder than words! Just look at my mum..." He trailed off.

I knew what he meant. His mother had been told repeatably by his father that he loved her and yet he used and literally abused her for one thing and one thing only. His father saw his mum as a sex object and nothing more. After that, Bradley had believed in showing his affection only in actions because to him, words where just sounds and noises.

"I'm sorry!" I whispered.

"I'm sorry too!" Bradley murmured, "I was being stupid!"

"We both were!" I replied. He looked at me, "I do baby you. Perhaps too much, but I worry about you. I love you after all. I don't want to lose you."

"I love you too!" Bradley replied.

"Let's get out of here!" I whispered.

"How?" He replied.

"Sir! Bradley is feeling faint! I'll take him home!"

****

"This. Was. A. Great. Idea!" Bradley whispered in between our kisses.

"Yeah. It. Was!" I replied.

I trailed my kisses down his jaw line and down his neck. Bradley's breathing became heavier as I did so. I yanked off his uniform so he was left in his underwear. I began to then trail the kisses down his beautifully exposed chest.

"Baby! You make me feel all exposed!" Brad moaned.

My lips cracked int a smile as my kisses traveled further down his body. They trailed back up again where I kisses his lips passionately. His moans become louder and more vocal as I began the trail back south again. My hands slowly slipped down to his boxers where I peeled them off, exposing him in all his glory. He moaned louder as I planted a kiss on his crotch.

"Stop ..... Teasing!" Brad moaned.

I took Bradley completely in my mouth and my tongue explored every vain of his penis. I then slowly started bobbing my head up and down while massaging his balls in circular motions. He then began to thrust his hips in rhythm to my bobbing. I then focuses solely on the tip and, using one hand, stroked the rest of his unattended manhood. Bradley's moans filled my ears and cursing filled the air. He then came explosively into my mouth, which by automatic reflex, I swallowed.

"Jesus Fucking Christ!" Bradley cried.

I slowly laid next to him and covered his still erect penis with my duvet. I then proceeded to strip down to my own boxers before laying down next to him under the covers. I kissed his forehead and looped my arm around him.

"You alright baby?" I laughed.

"I don't know!" Brad replied, "Ask me later."

I laughed, "I love you."

"God do I and my balls know it!" He cried in response.

"Are you sure you want to go faster?" I asked.

"Positive!" Brad replied, "I've never been more sure of anything before."

"Do you want to now or..."

"No not now!" Bradley replied, "I still mean what I said when we started our relationship. I want it to be special. All I'm saying is that when that moment comes, I won't shy away from it because I'm ready."

I leaned in to kiss him when my phone bean to ring. I signed before picking it up to see Ella's face on the screen. I rolled my eyes before finally answering it.

"What's up sis?" I asked.

"Jason you need to get to the hospital!" Ella cried.

I sat bolt up right, "Why! What's going on?"

"Jason it's dad!" Ella wept.

"What's going on with dad!" I asked sharply.

"He....oh....god... I'll explain when you get here!" She replied.

"Ella! Tell me what's going on with dad?" I said stubbornly.

"Jason! He collapsed," she cried, "He's had a heart attack and they don't know if he will walk out of here!"