Ch. 21: So Wrong, It's Right

WARNING: DUFF SMUT INCOMING

The classroom cleared as soon as the bell rang. My final class of the day bustled towards the door, clogging the exit for a moment before finally deserting my room completely. I fidgeted at my desk, pen in hand, yet unable to write a thing.

I was supposed to be grading papers, or at the very least, writing songs. Something even mildly productive. But I just couldn't focus on anything right now. It was impossible for me to.

Mary hadn't even looked at me today. Not when she had entered the room, not when I was giving my lecture, not when I had passed back papers...not once. I'd even gone so far as to try and keep her after class, but she had easily snubbed me, knowing that there was no way I'd chase after her. Not unless I wanted to expose our relationship to the entire school.

I slammed my pen down on my desk, fighting back the urge to tear apart the room. I was furious. I was livid. I was borderline insane. And then, my day got worse.

"Knock, knock!" Kaz's voice was oddly cheerful as she tapped her knuckles on the door for emphasis.

Despite the smoothness of her voice, my back went rigid. Every hair on my body stood on end as she closed the door upon entering the room. My heart leapt at the sound of the deadbolt locking us both in, and my breathing began to hitch.

Soon enough, her clacking heels were venturing towards me, each step echoing throughout the empty room. My eyes remained in a trance, staring straight ahead at my desk rather than risking a peek at Kaz. I knew ignoring her would prove to be futile, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try.

Without waiting for an invite, she plopped herself down onto my desk, her bum landing right in my line of sight. As if that weren't bad enough, she brought a perfectly manicured finger up to my chin and guided my face until I was looking straight up into her eyes. She smirked, a grin that I had come to know all too well.

"Rough day, Mr. McKagan?" She inquired, although I'm sure she already knew the answer.

I simply grunted in response, tugging my eyes away from her and staring instead at the ceiling tile just over her shoulder.

She chuckled softly, undeterred by my lack of communication.

Despite my best efforts to pretend Kaz wasn't there, I could feel the sweat beginning to ooze from my pores as her finger ventured from my chin, down the contours of my neck, and onto the smooth planes of my chest. There, she tugged softly at my tie, loosening it just enough so she could trace the shape of my collar bone. In spite of myself, I began to shake.

"I think I know how I could make it better...."

Her hand descended further, plucking gently on the buttons of my shirt until my bare chest was beginning to peek through the white, cotton fabric. Her crimson nails traced patterns there, leaving trails of enflamed skin.

This time when I groaned, it was more or less a guttural release of pain and pleasure. A low, primal rumble coming from deep in my chest. I was slowly becoming putty under her touch, and the satisfied grin on her face told me that she knew it as well as I did.

"You want me to make you feel better, don't you?" She purred.

And suddenly, she was on top of my desk, resting on her knees and pulling her hair from its bun. As she carelessly shook out the loose waves of sandy blonde silk, her hands began to fumble with the buttons on her blouse and I gulped as a lacy, black bra came into view.

This was it. The moment I'd been dreaming about from practically my first day meeting Kaz. The sexy, bombshell teacher was undressing herself on my desk. Her eyes were taking me in ravenously, and her movements were violently rushed.