Being Ticklish

Steve: His weak spot is the back of his neck. You figured this out because got a piece of thread off the back of his neck, and he giggled. Despite of how short you are compared to him, you would tickle him to stop him from being too annoying.

Tony: His left side is too ticklish. Even if you were to barely touch that side, he would squirm away. You find this really cute of him.

Bruce: His chin is the most you would get even a smile from. But he holds it in because he doesn't want to turn into the Hulk. 

Thor: ((Yay I didn't forget him this time)) His childish side of him would come out whenever you try to talk into his chest while hugging him. He would yelp, and swing you around playfully as the both of you giggle like you don't have a care in the world.

Clint: His right side is his weakness. One day when he was feeling down, you told the kids his weakness and all of you went to him and tickled him until he couldn't breathe.

Natasha: She is REALLY good at hiding it at first, but her weak spot is her stomach. One poke and she would laugh. Sometimes, just to annoy her, you would poke her until she throws a pillow at you.

Wanda: Pietro told you that her back was her weakness, so you decided to test it and sure enough, this gave her another reason to smack Pietro.

Pietro: His weak spot is his legs. Yup. His legs. Sometimes when you were tickling him, that he didn't have super speed.

Vision: He doesn't have a ticklish spot yet but he does know what it is so he tickles YOU instead. And you were ticklish everywhere.

~Kris534