Fun Time

((Woah where is all these updates coming from? Is Kristina finally gonna update regularly on this book? Hah maybe...also yes for you dirty sinners, I made this sexual chapter...also because this chapter is chapter 69....))

Steve: Both of you were both relaxing on a Saturday. Holding hands, snuggling against each other, kisses now and then while watching comedy movies. Steve decided to make it to something more.

Tony: It's Tony what do you expect?

Bruce: He was being too tense with his work and you wanted to calm him down somehow. You both were careful doing this.

Clint: You both were drinking beer on the roof during one of Tony's parties. ((And yes I did get this idea from Yavanna80's Avengers Lemon book)) You two got kinda wasted but you wanted to show your feelings somehow.

Natasha: You missed Natasha too much. And when she finally come home from a trip, you two went at it.

Wanda: You both came home from the beach and you both were just somehow turned on by each other.

Pietro: He missed you too much. And unless you have not read Natasha's you would know how the rest goes.

Vision: He wanted to know more about the human life. And you taught him. Simply as that.

((ACH I FORGOT THOR SORRY))

Thor: After you were called queen, he wanted to celebrate that. You can possibly guess how ;) yes he used pop tarts JK

~Kris534