Your make up part 2 of your first fight

Steve: He goes on his phone and sees that you wrote something on Twitter. "Oh shit..." Steve then goes to the store and buys a bouquet of white roses and a stuffed dog. Then he comes home and knocks on the door. "(Y/N)? I am so sorry that I forgot today was your birthday. I got you something though." You open the door and you said, "Aww Steve I am sorry that I went harsh on you. Thanks for the present though!" You both laugh and you kiss.

Tony: A few days later after the party Tony knocks on your friend's door. "Is (Y/N) there?" He asks your friend. "Yes but I am pretty sure that you have cheated on her." Your friend says. "Just let me speak to her anyway." You go up to Tony. "(Y/N) I am sorry but the kiss wasn't my fault. Some random girl came up and pulled me toward her. She had really strong hands and I couldn't fight back." Then he hands you (your favorite flowers). "Aww Tony... I forgive you. But you should be lucky this time." You both laugh then gave each other a welcoming kiss.

Bruce: "Wait come back!" Bruce yelled behind you as you ran. You couldn't believe it, how could Bruce cheat on you? Then Bruce somehow managed to catch up on you. "(Y/N)! That was my sister! Not anyone else!" This made you turn around. "What?" You said. "Yes, it was my sister. And i totally forgot to tell you that she came to visit me for a little while. I am so sorry." He says while grabbing you in for a hug.

Thor: You now were sitting on your bed. You couldn't be anymore angrier at Thor. You heard him leave for Asgard. You go back to the living room to clean up the horrible mess. But you found all the broken items missing. You then decide to go pack your stuff and try to relax somewhere peaceful for a while. A few days later you went back to your house and saw Thor with all the pots. "Thor? Did you fix all of the pots?" You ask with a surprised look in your eyes. "Yes I did. But I had some help from my father." You went up and hugged him as hard as you can. "I am so sorry Thor for yelling at you. Can you forgive me?" You ask, with love and sorriness in your eyes. "Yes I do. And I am sorry too." And then you two spent the whole day together to make up for the broken stuff.

Clint: You now were standing in the kitchen, making dinner. Even though you were mad at him, you still had to make dinner for him. "Hey Clint, dinner is ready." You call out to him as you set the plates out. He comes and sits down. "I know even though you are mad, you still have a kind heart for me." He says softly. You always loved the sort of tone. "I am sorry about that in the park. She just looked really familiar. I think she might be one of those random classmates I saw when I was in school." He says while drinking his glass of water. You look at him with surprise. You stood from your chair and gave him a hug. "I am sorry too for being that way. I should have asked you about it instead of ruining our date." You say as he stood up as well and hugged you back. Then he tried to tickle you but you said, "Dinner is always first Barton." You two laugh and then sat down to finish your meals.

(Hey sorry that I didn't write Clint's when I first finished this chapter! This is now complete and I ran out of ideas once again! I just came home from watching the new Disney movie Inside Out. I know it sounds like a kids movie but it's really funny and sad. I also saw @ValentineRose8 there. Also please follow the three following people:

ValentineRose8

SirenatheSnake

xXPumkinXx

~Kris534)

Avengers Preferences (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें