Request 3!

(Before I get started I just want to say that thank you for making my book in at least number 35 or 36 can't exactly remember. Also this was requested by @Avengers_Girl11)

Macy's POV

Clint has been my closest friend ever since I join the Avengers. Sometimes when we are in Tony's parties, that is all of them can talk about. They talk about how one day they are going to try and make us a couple. Right now I am going to Clint to ask him something for Fury. 

3rd person POV

As Macy walks down the hallway, she sees Clint and runs to him. While they were talking, Tony came from one of the nearby rooms and starts to walk towards them. He passes by Macy and bumps into her so that she falls and lands right on top of Clint. She and Clint hit the floor and accidentally kiss each other. But both of them didn't stop at all. Tony looks at them and smirks then walks away thinking of what of a success he did. 

Macy's POV

"Wha-woah!" I say as I fall and land right on top of Clint, making him fall too! As he quickly grabs my arms, his back hits the floor making my head launch forward and meet his lips. The feeling is so weird and loving, I just can't stop the kiss! What was shocking that Clint didn't either. He closed his eyes slowly and I almost close mine. In the corner of my eye I see Tony smirking and walking away with glee in his eyes. Oh I swear he is gonna pay for this sooner or later. We keep kissing until we had ran out of air. He lets go of my arms and looks at me straight in the eyes. "Well, that was..." I say thinking of the proper words to say. "Awesome wasn't it?" Clint finishes for me. I look at him with wide eyes and he laughs. Now I have this strange love feeling in my stomach. Wait, no, have I fell in love with him? 

Clint's POV

Wow that kiss was so amazing! Since I kinda knew it was coming soon either way, I was prepared. I had been in love with her for a long time. Maybe even since she joined. Today I was gonna ask her out. Better do it now before she walks away. "Hey Macy, since I guess we are still in that zone, I want to ask you something." I say to her. She looks at me as if to say, "What is it?" "Will you be my girlfriend?"

(And now I will let you answer that question ;)

Twitter: kenned_kristina

Facebook: KristinaKennedy

Youtube: Eza Jae

~Kris534