When he realized he/she loved you

(Thanks to @pirates_life_for_me for the idea! Also sorry about how this is not updated regularly)

Steve: It was when you two were in the café. You were talking about your bad day you had today. Steve has starring into your eyes. That's when it hit him.

Tony: You and him were watching Titanic. After finishing it you had start to cry. As he comforted you, he had realized it.

Bruce: You had found him in a library trying to find a book about mammals. You were going to return a book about mammals. He had heard you coming and turned around to see you holding the book about to him. He saw how smart you looked. He got turned on.

Thor: You had asked Thor to explain a little about Asgard. As he explained, he couldn't help but be turned on at the way you listened.

Clint: He was helping you trying to aim at the target. As he grabbed your hands, he suddenly loved of how smooth and soft your skin was. He then loved you secretly for now on.

Loki: You were shopping for clothes for him so he can be in disguise. He was surprised of how well the fashion was. He got turned on by you.

Natasha: She was helping you train. She loved of how fast you moved and how quick you were.