What you do to annoy them

(...I just...I might stop this book again..I'm really sorry..I know I keep bringing it back and stopping it but for real this time, after a couple of more chapters..I'll stop this book..I'm so sorry..)

Steve: You go behind him while he's punching bags or whatever and just tap on his shoulder. Once you got hit in the face..

Tony: He had to deal with annoying fans so really you can't annoy him that much. 

Bruce: I don't think you want to try to annoy him..juuuuuuusst saying.

Clint: "Clint!" You shouted. You knew that he was practicing shooting them arrows. "Clint!" You yell a bunch of more times. You can hear him groan a little and goes to you. "What?" "Hi." You said and ran away giggling.

Natasha: It takes a lot of time to annoy her. You tried poking her when she's busy, shouting her name throughout the house, even throwing pillows at night. But apparently kisses and hugs when she's trying to do paperwork does the trick.

Thor: "I'm the son of Odin you can't annoy me." He declares.

Wanda: It's basically the same as Natasha. (I'm sorry I'm running out of ideas)

Pietro: Tripping him while he's running around the house works. You almost died laughing the first time you did it.

~Kris534