Your first kiss

Steve: You and Steve were at a picnic. As you two were talking, you noticed at the last second that Steve was going to kiss you. But you didn't hesitate to lean in for it.

Tony: You had a such a hard time with your homework. Tony walked past the room that you were in and walked inside. He saw your stress and leaned in for a kiss to try and cheer you up.

Bruce: For some reason, you two were reading Twilight. When at the part where Bella and Edward kiss, Bruce had kissed you too.

Thor: He had just saved you from an bomb. Thor was carrying you bridal style in the air. As he was close to the ground, you had kissed him lightly as a thank you.

Clint: Again, he was showing you how to shoot. As he grabbed your hands, he saw a chance to kiss you. He took that chance right away.

Loki: Loki had just saved you (again) from being kidnapped or hit on from a drunk guy. He brought you to the street and kissed you lightly on the lips before walking away.

Natasha: You and her were training. She had beat you every time. Then, for fun, you tackled her and landed right on top of her. Before you could have done anything about it, your lips crashed into hers. But she didn't stop the kiss.

~Kris534