How they reacted when they first saw you in the wedding dress

((I am running out of ideas so uh comment ideas please?))

Steve: Steve thought that he was looking at an angel. He was so speechless that Sam had to poke him to pay attention. 

Tony: At first, he didn't believe that it was you. He had to rub his eyes a couple of times to actually see that it was you. Bruce told him to quit doing that.

Bruce: He nearly fainted. But Tony was there to catch him.

Thor: Thor gasped loud and his mouth was still open. Loki closed his mouth with, "Don't keep your mouth open like that, you're not gay." Thor nearly threw him out of the church.

Clint: He was smiling so much like an idiot that Natasha laughed at him. Tears were also falling out of his eyes and that left you smiling.

Natasha: She was so happy that she was allowed to marry you that she was crying silently. Clint hugged her and quickly went sat back down.

Wanda: Same with Natasha, she was so happy but she tried her best not to cry when she saw you. Pietro was so happy.

Pietro: The both of you were in tears when you stood in front of him.

Vision: He wasn't confused when he was crying but he was finally happy with his life.

~Kris534