Your child's first date

Steve: Your daughter couldn't sit still. She was so nervous & scared that she was gonna mess her very first date up.  She was 14 years old & when he arrived, she jumped up & answered the door. Steve did a little stern talking to him first before they left. You tried your best not to laugh at Steve but you failed.

Tony: It toke at least 15 minutes just for him to get ready. Before he left, Tony gave him some last advice & sent him off. He was 15.

Bruce: Your adopted daughter was 16 on her first date. You & her had a hard time trying to find the perfect dress. Bruce was busy at work but he called before she left wishing her good luck.

Clint: Your son was 13 on his first date. The girl he was with was a rough one. She didn't even comb her hair properly. Clint & you both flinched at the sight of the girl...

Natasha: Your son was 14 & he was the perfect gentleman. Sometimes Natasha thinks that he has Steve's personality. You kissed him on the cheek good luck & sent him off.

Wanda: Your daughter was 15. When her date arrived, you gave him a gentle scorn & gave him the type of flowers she likes. Your daughter glared at you before she left.

Pietro: Your daughter was 14 & her older brother did the stern talking for Pietro using the words, "If you break her heart, your dead"

Thor: (I almost forgot about him for a second) Your daughter was 17. She was very pissed off that she had her first date before college. But she was still nervous.

Hope you liked it! It was one of very few chances that I got Wifi since I am now in California about to move into my new town...god I miss my friends already...
Anyway, see ya in the next chapter!

Facebook: KristinaKennedy
Tumblr: Kris534
Instagram: KristinaJKennedy