Request #7

(This was requested by UnwinEggsy thank you for requesting!)

Amber's POV

So I am dating Pietro and also pregnant with his child. Every now and then I would have mood swings and he seems fine about it. Until one day...

"I get it! You're picky about everything! But how about you just think about me?! I can't do everything you know!" Pietro complained from the kitchen. "Well guess what? It's not my fault that I have mood swings because of the baby!" He turns to look at me with a glare. "Well maybe then we shouldn't have the baby after all." I gasp at him and my eyes start to tear up. He did NOT just say that. He notices and shakes his head and zips away. I look at my stomach. Maybe he is right?

Pietro's POV

I am such a dumbass! How could I say that if I am trying to surprise her?! How the hell am I supposed to fix this?! Okay first of all calm down, nothing is gonna work if you are mad at yourself. I go in my drawer and pull out my surprise for her. "Okay, so I should plan this...I have to fix this..."

~The time skip was brought to you by Pietro trying to have a race with Sonic the hedgehog~

"Pietro, I am just going out to shop for a little bit. I will back in an hour or so. ~Amber" The note on the counter read. I bring over the supplies I have for the surprise and set the table and everything. I even start to cook the dinner. I hope everything goes to plan perfectly...

Amber's POV

I am driving close to home and see that all the front windows are shut. Huh. I unlocked the front door and hear zipping inside. It must be Pietro. What is he doing? When I enter, I see that the dining room is decorated romantically. Pietro comes out of the living room in a suit and tie and extend a hand out to me. "Princess, I am sorry that I was complaining to you earlier. I hope this makes it up to you." I gasp and happily take his hand. He brings me over the table and see that he made dinner. "Oh wow! Pietro, you made all of this for me?" I ask him as I sit down and look at him as he sits down on the other side. He nods and smiles. 

~Another time skip was brought to you by Steve trying to work out the iPhone~

After the beautiful dinner he stands up and goes over to me. He pulls out a small box and kneels down. "Amber, will you marry me?" My eyes tear up and I hug him and nod yes. I am too shocked to say anything. He hugs back tight and we stare into each others eyes for a little bit and kiss for a long time.

(I hope you liked it! )

~Kris534