Request #4!

(THANK YOU GUYS FOR 15K READS! Also this was requested by @NicoleSmith462)

Steve's POV

I think about (Y/N) a lot. She is pretty and nice and also has the ability to read minds which is cool. She joined the Avengers not to long ago and has been really useful on the team. After we hang out for a while I think about how I first met her.

3rd person POV

It was a rainy evening and (Y/N) was walking home from a nearby store. She had no umbrella and was pretty upset about how her father just died the day before. As she stops by a red light she puts her hands in her pockets and looks down at the ground. Suddenly she couldn't feel anymore rain on her. She looks up and around her to find that the rain is still going on but just not on her. "You feeling okay miss?" She hears a voice coming from behind her. "Umm yes I am fine thank you." She says as she turns around to find a tall, handsome blonde hair man holding an umbrella above her. "Really? You don't seem like it. After all, you don't have an umbrella above you and you are fully wet." He says as he gives her a small smile. "Well I am sort of sad because my father just died yesterday. But anyways, I am (Y/N)." She replies back as she smiles back and holds out her hand. He shakes it and says, "I'm Steve. And I'm sorry to hear that. Would you like for me to take you home?" She laughs and says, "I can tell already that you are such a gentlemen Steve. And yes, that would be nice, thank you." And after that, they went off to her home and chatted along the rest of the way.

(I hope you like it! Again, it's the best I can do for you guys! And wow, I still can't believe that we have 15K reads! Thank you guys again!

Twitter: kenned_kristina

Facebook: KristinaKennedy

Youtube: Eza Jae

~Kris534)