Request #6

(This was requested by SuperAvengeWhoLock thank you!)

3rd person POV

"On the news today, a young lady named (Y/N) was jut driving to the mall when suddenly a drunk driver crashed into her car! The man then got arrested and the young lady was sent in the hospital. And now the weather Jerry."
Steve then stood up and grabbed his jacket and car keys and ran outside. The rest of the Avengers following him minutes later.

~Time skip was brought to you by Steve, Tony, Bruce, Natasha and Thor doing the Gangnam Style~

"Oh god oh god oh god." Steve panicked as he walked into the hospital room with (Y/N) inside. He sat down on the bed next to her, fast asleep. He breathed a relief with the rest of the Avengers surrounding them. Suddenly the heart chart starting beeping. All the heads in that room (but yours obviously) turned to the sound. Steve immediately grabbed her hand and whispered, "No (Y/N)! Please don't leave me! Please!" But there was nothing he could do. She was gone. Or was she?

~Another time skip brought to you by Bruce Ban the Science Man~

As Steve walked to her coffin, tears were on the edges of his eyes as he places a hand on the coffin. "I'm so sorry (Y/N)." Then the coffin started to shake!

(And that's it for now! You are gonna have to wait for part 2! Jk got ya)

He jumps back as everyone stops to look at it. Then a croaky voice can be heard inside. "Help me! Someone get this open! I'm stuck in here help!" Steve opened the lock and there (Y/N) was, laying there, alive. Steve couldn't believe it. As (Y/N) groaned in pain, she looked around. "Holy shit was this a funeral?!" She yelled as Steve picked her up and hugged her tight. Her family and her friends came after. The funeral ended up as a celebration for (Y/N).

(Hoped ya liked it!)

~Kris534