Day 37 - Final Countdown

"Come in guys." Jeff said as the remaining four survivors came in ready for their last individual immunity challenge of the season.

"First things first I will take it back one last time." Jeff said as Emily gave him the individual immunity necklace.

"Are you ready for your final challenge of the season." Jeff said as they clapped.

"On my go you will run on the platform jump in the ocean then pull yourself with the rope under the rope you will then come up grab your ring and put it on the pole, the first person to put all five rings on the pole will win individual immunity and will be in the final tribal and plead why they should win the million dollars, let's begin." Jeff said.

"This is for a final shot in the final tribal." Jeff said as the survivors positioned themselves. "Survivors ready go." Jeff said as they ran out and jumped in the ocean pulling themselves in the rope under the platform.

Moriah came up first, but Kyle and everyone else right behind them. Moriah grabbed her ring putting on the pole and jumping back in the water pulling herself as Kyle was right behind them, but Emily and Eliana were not giving up, they were close as well.

Moriah and Kyle both got up grabbing their rings and putting it to the pole as they jumped right back in the water pulling the rope. Emily jumped in the water as well as Eliana.

The challenge began to get tiring once you had to repeat the same thing you did five times. Eliana had to start falling behind after the third one she came tired, but not giving up.

Emily started to work slower everytime she running across the platform and jumping back in the water.

Kyle and Moriah were both at four. "Moriah and Kyle are neck and neck this is for a chance in the final tribal." Jeff shouted out loud as they both put their rings on jumping in the water again. "Which one will come up first." Jeff said as he was looking.

Moriah came first slowly getting up as Kyle was getting up as well. They both began to run as Moriah threw it on the pole jumping off, but the ring fell off as Kyle put his ring jumping off.

"Kyle wins final immunity and is guaranteed in the final tribal." Jeff says.

Jeff put the necklace around Kyle, "Kyle is safe and will be in the final tribal as for one of you ladies your journey will be cut short after 38 days." Jeff said.

Anemy

"Congrats Kyle!" The girls said as he thank them smiling.

I'm in the final tribe! I made it I have a shot at winning this game, I can't believe I did it, but now I just have to worry on whose going as well -Kyle

"I don't think we should scatter it's not going to help, honestly Kyle you should keep me." Eliana said.

"You should keep me because I'm guaranteed to lose against you." Moriah said.

"Well you should take me Kyle since we've been with each other since day 1." Emily said.

I'm really hoping Emily takes me to the final tribal -Emily

Praying Kyle takes me -Moriah

I'm so nervous -Eliana

This is going to be a intense tribal. -Kyle