Contestants

Welcome to yet another season of Survivor! This season eighteen contestants will be playing to outwit, outlast, and outplay in the islands of the Galapagos! Lets meet our contestants and the two returning players for this season!

Apache Tribe

Sierra Richards 26 from Davenport, Iowa. She is an actress who loves to dance and sing while cooking and enjoying her family and friends.

Why do you think you'll be the sole survivor - I think I'll be the sole survivor because I'm absolutely love to meet new people and my social skills are great! I may not be strength smart, but I'm most definitely social smart and that will go far in a game like this.

EJ 32 from the Philippines. He is a employee at Chick Fil A, he enjoys spending time with family and making everyone happy and is a guy who is chill and determined!

Why do you think you'll be the sole survivor - I'm absolutely the nicest person you can meet, but I can also be someone who is determined and focus I'll be the guy everyone will. come to for advice no doubt my attitude will get far.

Ayanna Lopa 20 from Hawaii. She is a cheerleader, she enjoys partying, singing and having a good time she is a very competitive person.

Why do you think you'll be the sole survivor - When it comes to a game I will put forth my best ability and I'm not afraid to have a little competition it is all in the game and no doubt my ability of strength and brains will get me to the end.

David Orozco 30 from Brooklyn New York. He is a rapper, he enjoys writing music to express his feelings and can be very heavy on what he says, he'll tell you how it is.

Why do you think you'll be the sole survivor - You know I'm ready for a battle and no one is going to stop me, I'm ready to win and I'm sorry if people get hurt by me, but it's what I do and I'll definitely win.

Samantha Redmond 28 from Torrance California. She is a singer, she enjoys helping others and being around everyone, she is very determine and once she puts her mind to it she goes for it.

Why do you think you'll be the sole survivor - You look at me and think someone like mr can't win, because I'm so focused and smart. But, don't let that fool you I will and do what I have to because my own is always on the clear prize with exhaustion, but pride.

Cameron Snell 31 from the Philippines. He is a doctor, he enjoys playing basketball anytime he gets, and loves being goofy with his friends and family, he is a very caring person.

Why do you think you'll be the sole survivor - Let me tell you why I am, people will think oh this little Asian man can't do anything when I've been in basketball playoffs, talk people out of things and simply express my feelings and no doubt I will being a little Asian I am.

Moriah Causly 26 from Compton California. She is a journalist, who enjoys spending time with family and friends and loves to read and write, she is only a huge fan of Survivor.

Why do you think you'll be the sole survivor - I'm a manipulator, and I'll tell you how I see I've seen this show and I know how people easily get tricked and I'll play dirty if I have to, and if they don't like it then I guess they'll be on my ravens list, and that's it, I'm here to win and no ones stopping me.

Eliana Scott 23 from Idaho. She is a hair stylist, she enjoys everything she has and has a sweet heart everyone would say, she loves to party and change her hair styles in many ways she can.

Why do you think you'll be the sole survivor - I'm absolutely honest and I'm the type of person who can keep a secret or tell someone close depending on who you are, I'm competitive don't get me wrong, but my loyalty and honesty will get me far for sure!