Day 32 - Sorry Not!

The night before

"You know I trusted in you and you flip on me both of you are horrible how could you!" Justin shouted.

"Why are you getting mad with me you're still safe aren't you! You act like I'm the only one who did this Moriah was too." Eliana shouted back.

"You put my name down and that's why Ayanna was gone!" Justin shouted back.

"Oh well at least I didn't flip because I'm in an alliance with the biggest threat in the damn game." Moriah said.

"Excuse me don't put me in this, don't be mad cause I made a move please don't be mad." Emily said.

"I'm not mad, but my raven birds will be attacking you." Moriah hissed back.

"Jeez calm down." Austin said.

"This is going to be a long night." Kyle said.

-

It was morning and only six contestants left and only one will win the sole survivor, it was cold today for the contestants, but that didn't stop them, the next three days were about to be chaotic.

"Come in guys." Jeff said as the remaining six contestants came in walking towards to Jeff.

"Welcome to your final reward challenge of the season." Jeff said as everyone was clapping to know that this would be the last time they would compete for a reward.

"Today you'll be holding a mini statue as two people will go against to knock the statue off the opponents hands until the final three will compete in a triple threat and the last person holding statue will win, the winner of this reward will get to have a menu of food and order what they want and it will be sent to them back, let's begin." Jeff said.

Round 1 Eliana vs Kyle

"Survivors ready go!" Jeff said as Eliana and Kyle were holding their statue with one hand as they were trying to knock each other statue hand. Eliana tried to knock it out, but Kyle moved slapping it off. "Kyle advances." Jeff said.

Round 2 Moriah vs Austin

"Survivors ready go!" Jeff said as Moriah and Austin both look at each other going in a circle seeing who would strike first. Austin slowly walked up swatting Moriah as she moved back and swatted back. Austin went in for Moriah, but his statue fell off. "F*ck." He said. "Moriah advances!" Jeff said.

Round 3 Justin vs Emily, brother vs sister.

"Survivors ready go!" Jeff said as they both look at each other as they both came close to each other look at each other moving their hands slowly up, "I'm going to drop out so you can get closer just don't let Moriah win." Emily said as Justin nodded as he tried to grab Emily's statue, but she move trying to squat his, but he dropped hers. "Justin advances!" Jeff shouted.

Final round Moriah vs Justin vs Kyle

"Survivors ready go!" Jeff said as they all look at each other seeing who would be the easiest person to take out. They all began coming for each other trying to keep their statue in their hand, Justin came after Moriah as she moved away, but Kyle was behind her as she she quickly moved, Justin slapped the statue out as she got mad as Kyle ran slapping Justin's statue out his hand, "Kyle wins reward!" Jeff said. "Yea buddy!" He shouted.

Jeff asked Kyle to come near him as he did, "Choose one person to enjoy this with you. "Well I'm going to bring Emily because she's been with me since day one so it's time to give back, sorry Austin." Kyle said. "I understand." He said.

"Kyle and Emily choose what you want." Jeff said opening a menu as they picked something. "Alright, your food will be at camp and you cannot share it with Eliana, Moriah, Justin or Austin." Jeff said as they nodded as everyone headed back to camp.

Yes I get to eat and I knew if Justin would go against Moriah and Kyle, Kyle would win and take me, sorry not -Emily

"Oh my gosh." Emily said as they walked in camp as they saw their food as Emily and Kyle eating as everyone else was sitting down talking.

"I wish I won." Eliana said. "Same, but don't worry we have to worry about the real thing winning immunity and taking out Justin or Emily as much I hate Austin these siblings are to close in this game." Moriah said.

It makes me anxious to know that Justin and Emily are still in the game they're both Airheads -Moriah

"Are you kind of bummed you didn't get to eat with Kyle?" Justin asked as they were in the ocean relaxing. "Not really I knew he would take Emily they're tight, but you need to worry about your game play Emily is just using you." Austin said.

Talking to Austin could be right I should think about my game play not my sisters I think I need to finally take her out -Justin