Day 23 - Full Motion

Day 23 in survivor, only 16 days left until we reach the last of the game, and each day was closer to the prize. Today was like no other people talking about stragety, but today was going to be a very different day for the survivors.

"I think that we should be in an alliance, I mean that's all we can do at the moment, we're honestly defeated." Moriah told Ayanna, "I mean I guess you're right only a miracle can actually happen now, but don't worry we got to try something." Ayanna said.

These past couple of days have kind of been hard on me just hoping that an outcome will happen for me sooner or later -Moriah

"I honestly don't trust anyone but you and my brother so I have to know that you're going to be honest with me." Emily told Kyle. "Dude you know that I'm hear right now where like bullets shooting new targets, but they don't know where actually targets." Kyle said.

-

"Come on in guys." Jeff said as the remaining 10 survivors walk in looking at Jeff. "Today we'll be doing something different, no reward just a survivor auction." Jeff said as they clapped, "I'll give you 500 dollars and you can spend it on whenever is up for grabs bidding the highest at the end of the auction if you still have money left then it is useless now, so let's get started." Jeff said.

All the contestants sat on the benches with the money in their hand as Jeff brings in the first item. "The first item, pancakes, eggs, bacon and a glass of orange juice." Jeff said. "50!" Ayanna screamed out. "75." Justin said. "Going once, going twice, sold to Justin for 75 dollars." Jeff said as Justin got up giving 75 dollars to Jeff grabbing his tray of food sitting down. "Don't hate." Justin said cutting up his food eating.

"Next item will remain hidden." Jeff said. "100 Justin said, "150." Kyle said. "160." Ayanna said. "Going once, going twice, sold." Jeff said as Ayanna walked over giving Jeff the money opening it noticing there was a paper, and she walked back to her seat. "You are not able to share it with anyone." Jeff said as everyone started looking weird.

"Next item cheeseburger, fries, and a soda." Jeff said. "75." Emily said. "100." Kyle said. "125." Emily said. "Going one, going twice, sold." Jeff said as Emily walked up giving the money to Jeff grabbing her tray of food sitting back down eating.

"Next item, hot fudge sundae with candy bars." Jeff said. "100." Justin said. "150." Jazmin said. "175, I need some energy!" Mariana screamed out. "Going once, going twice, sold." Jeff said as Mariana got up walking to Jeff giving him the money grabbing the sundae sitting down eating.

The auction continued to go as Cameron got pizza, Ayanna got steak, Emily got a smoothe, Kyle got and Jazmin got shrimp tacos while Moriah, Eliana, and Austin hasn't spent any money yet. They seemed to be waiting for the perfect time, but was it going to be the perfect.

"Under this is a clue to the hidden immunity idol." Jeff said. "500." Moriah said. "500." Austin said. "500 Eliana said. "Since we have a time we can have a fight on it or." Jeff said putting out several wrapped notes. "Letter for your loved ones for everyone." Jeff said as everyone started to get emotional as they wanted a note from them love one. "Honestly I'm not even a rude person or heartless I'm going to let everyone get their love letters." Austin said as Moriah and Eliana agreed as everyone went to grab their letters heading back to camp. "This survivor auction is over." Jeff said.

-

At camp everyone began reading their notes from their loved ones getting emotional. "I know you're doing good out there Eliana, win for us and make us proud." Eliana began reading getting emotional.

The emotion kicked in as everyone couldn't believe what their loved ones were saying. Emily had walked away emotional as Justin followed her hugging her. "Sis don't cry we got this." Justin said.

This game just hit me so hard, but I can't give up now at the end of the day I'm trying to be the sole survivor - Emily

Cameron sat with Austin reading their letters smiling. "This is crazy how much I miss them." Cameron said. "Same dude, but don't worry we got to try something to keep us from not becoming vulnerable." Austin said.

Ayanna was walking in the woods by herself reading her note she got from the auction. "In the next challenge you may not compete in the challenge until the final 3 are left standing meaning you have a greater chance of winning." She read as she jumped. "F yes." She said.

Just when I thought my luck was down thanks to the auction I got an advantage in the game and you better believe the full motion is in play -Ayanna

Mariana and Jazmin were sitting down talking as Jeff came in the island as everyone looked confused. Jeff approached Mariana, "Mariana, I have some news, we just found that one your kids has catched a serve action and the doctors and your husband would think it would be better if you take yourself out the game." Jeff said as Mariana wiped her tears nodding, "Don't have to tell me twice I'm leaving." Mariana said getting up hugging Jazmin grabbing her things.

"What's going on?" Kyle asked as everyone came to Jeff. "Mariana's child is very sick and the doctors and it's serious enough for her to leave the game therefore she has pulled herself from the game and will be the first member of the juror." Jeff said as everyone looked shock and sad as Mariana hugged everyone walking with Jeff away.

"Woah, I feel so bad for her now the game has flipped once again." Austin said.