Tribal Council

The night was among the Kekoa Tribe as they came into tribal one by one grabbing a torch. "Come on in and grab a torch and dip it in the fire, in this game fire represents your life and once it's gone so are you." Jeff said the tribe sat down looking at him.

"The first tribal of this game, Kekoa you were dominate in the reward challenge, but couldn't even manage a point in the immunity what happen Lauren?" Jeff asked her. "Well Jeff I think it was the lack of strategy because you had to know who you're throwing it and when you need to stay on the stool." She said. "Lauren just said a key word strategy, Kyle has the tribe been doing a little strategy?" Jeff asked. Kyle nodded, "Yes Jeff, and it's more of numbers and relationships in this game." He said as Emily and Justin rolled their eyes.

"Emily, why did your brother and you roll your eyes?" Jeff asked. "Because Kyle is talking about us since Justin and I are related that's already a red flag on both of us." Emily said. "So Justin, in this tribal you and your sister are the main target?" Jeff asked. "We are, but I mean c'mon don't just look at us that's easy to take us out for being siblings!" Justin said.

"Mariana is there any other names being tossed besides Emily and Justin?" Jeff asked. "Oh Jeff, there has been several names including mine for some odd reason, but you know I figured." Mariana said. "So Ivan do you know what is happening tonight?" Jeff asked. "No I don't and that's the scary part." Ivan said. "So Ashtyn how will this vote affect the tribe?" Jeff asked. "This is our first vote so this will determine whether trust is established or a." Ashtyn said. "Blindside will happen tonight and if that does the game is already in full force." Jazmin said. "Or just a bad move." Tyreke said

"Well it is time to vote, Tyreke you're up." Jeff said as Tyreke got up heading over to the table and writing a name. "I'm sorry, but it has to be you tonight sorry bro." Kyle said looking at the camera and putting his vote in the jar. Jazmin walked up the table writing a name down and putting it in the jar. "Tonight it's either my brother and I or you, just hoping it's you." Emily said to the camera putting her vote in the jar. Ivan was thinking on who to vote and finally wrote a name as he sat back down.

"I'll go read the votes." Jeff said walking to the table grabbing the jar and placing it next to him. "If anyone has a hidden immunity and would like to play it now well be the time to do so." Jeff said as Emily looked around as everyone looked. "Okay, once the votes are read decision is final person voted out well be asked to leave the tribal immediately I'll read the votes ." Jeff said.

"First vote Justin"

"Second vote Tyreke"

"Third vote Ashtyn" Jeff said as Ashtyn looked confused.

"Fourth vote Justin" Jeff said as Justin looked nervous

"Fifth vote Tyreke" Jeff said as Tyreke looked.

"Sixth vote Ashtyn." Jeff said as Ashtyn raised her eyebrow

"Seventh vote Justin." Jeff said as Emily hugged Justin.

"Eighth vote Tyreke, one vote left." Jeff said as everyone looked with confused faces as Jeff pulled out the last vote opening it looking at the KeKoa Tribe. "First person voted out of Survivor Galapagos

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Tyreke." Jeff said as Kyle and Ashtyn were shocked as well as Tyreke as Justin felt relieved. Tyreke got up grabbing his torch standing in front of Jeff. "Tyreke the tribe has spoken." Jeff said as Tyreke walked out the tribe.

"So from the looks of some the faces you had this was definitely a blindside and it is definitely not the last last." Jeff said as they nodded getting up grabbing their torches heading back to camp.

Votes -

Tyreke - Justin ; you have to go

Justin - Tyreke ; you've had any eye on me to long

Kyle - Justin ; buh bye little pretty boy

Jazmin - Ashtyn ; I don't trust you

Lauren - Tyreke ; Maybe the siblings are right

Mariana - Ashtyn ; Not voting with you

Emily - Tyreke ; Wanted you out ever since the first look

Ivan - Tyreke ; Sorry dude

Tyreke Exit Message - Woah, didn't expect to be out early in the game. Definitely was shocked on that play everyone did to take me out and not the siblings well enough is said I'm out.