Tribal Council

The Kekoa Tribe walked in tribal as Jeff looked at them, they placed their torches down sitting down as Jeff looked.

"We have three former Apache's and three Kekoa's , last tribal one of the Apache's were blindsided, how do you feel about tonight's vote Ayanna." Jeff said.

"I don't want to say I do, but I do feel pretty good in this vote, but you never know what can happen that's why I'm hesitant on feeling pretty good." Ayanna said.

"Kyle, do you think someone's going to flip the game tonight since there's six of you." Jeff asked.

"I know someone's going to flip, there's an even amount of people someone's going to feel like making a move tonight and I honestly don't know who is thinking it, but I know someone wants to." Kyle said.

"Austin, with the merge approaching do you think this vote will be crucial?" Jeff asked.

"I definitely think it is, because if we vote the wrong person out they could side with someone on the other tribe." Austin said.

"Well I don't know what's going on tonight, but it is time to vote." Jeff said.

-

Jeff grabbed the jar heading back to his place, "If anyone has the hidden immunity and will like to use it now will be the time to do so." Jeff said as everyone remained quite.

"Once the votes are read decision is final person voted out will be asked to leave tribal immediately, I'll read the votes."

"First vote Ayanna."

"Second vote Ivan."

"Third vote Ayanna."

"Fourth vote Ivan."

"Fifth vote Ivan, one vote left." Jeff said opening it, "Sixth person voted out of Survivor Galapagos, Ivan." Jeff said as Ivan looked confused, "Wait what." He said. Ivan got up grabbing his torch. "I had to do it." Emily whispered to Kyle as he looked confused.

"Ivan the tribe has spoken." Jeff said burning his fire out as Ivan walked out of tribal. "Tonight it seem he wasn't excepting that and indeed the game has been turned around again, have a good night." Jeff said as Ayanna and Sierra smiled walking out of tribal with their torches.

Votes -

Ivan - Ayanna

Ayanna - Ivan

Austin - Ivan

Kyle - Ayanna

Sierra - Ivan

Emily - Ivan

Ivan's exit message -

Damn, didn't see it and should of have been more aware on this vote. I had a great time though being here, now I can go spend time with my love girlfriend Lauren.