THE END

time skip........

luke's pov *

calum traces tiny circles along my back. i flip over onto my stomach and lay my head on his chest. everything felt so right with him. i never want to leave him.

"luke, i want you to know that i love you very much. like so much." i giggle at his emphasis on the word 'much'. calum was mine now and no one could take him from me. i even had the wedding band to prove it. calum had asked me to marry him a little less than a year ago. its been over 2 years since the incident with my mom. i've never been happier.

"baby, i know you love me. i love you too. i can't imagine where i'd be right now without you. don't ever leave me." he peppers kisses along my abdomen muttering 'so pretty' with each kiss. calum pulls me up so that im sitting on his lap and pushes our lips together. lets just say we had fun quite a bit every daty. we were pros at this now.

"mm, calum. you're so hot. i want you to tie me up, daddy." i could feel all of calum's muscles clench as the word 'daddy' came out of my mouth. he absolutely adored when i called him. and I absolutely adored calling him it.

"wait here, kitten. m'gonna go get the ropes."

calum's pov *

i grabbed the ropes from the back room with a smirk. my husband was a dirty slut, and i loved it so much. luke and i locked eyes with lust. i crawl over to him, gripping his wrists.

"if it hurts i'll stop. god, you're so pretty." i wrap each wrist around the head board with the rope, making sure that its tight. he bites his lips, whimpering.

"d-do something p-please." i gently glid his sweatpants off and begin rubbing him. luke bucks his hips up the best he can with his hands tied. i speed up causing pornographic moans to escape his pretty pink lips.

"l-luke? can daddy ride his princess?" luke's eyes rolled back into his head as he nodded a harsh yes. i quickly remove my pants and sit down on him. luke emits a low groan as do it.
i start bouncing up and down, shaking the bed.

"daddy, i want to watch you touch yourself since i can't help you. please." i nod my head shakily and begin pumping myself while continuing to jump on my beautiful princess. in no time we were both cumming and screaming each other's names.

"that was nice, luke. i love you." i untie his ropes and slip his hands out. luke wraps his arms around me in a tight hug. i kiss his forehead softly.

"i love you so much calum."

luke's pov *

the stars were shining bright above calum and i. the grass was cold around my fingers, that were laced with calum's. our heads were barely touching but just enough so that i could feel him.

"this is perfect, mr. hood." i smile widely at the name. never in a million years did i ever think i wouod have the honor of having the name luke hood. it was everything i had ever imagined and more.

the two of us laid there for hours just whispering sweet nothings to each other. nothing could ever be better than this. our love was more than just love. no one had ever made me feel the way this boy did. i loved that.
i loved everything about calum. even his bushy eyebrows.

so much had happened over the years. but the most amazing thing was,

this was just the beginning of a marvelous marriage.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LUKE YEARS AND YEARS. ALSO IM SO SORRY THAT THIS STORY ENDED UP LIKE SHIT. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!