8

(A/N: you guys requested a lot of different kinks to have, so each time they frickle frackle i'm going to incorporate one or more of them)
~~~~~~~~~~~

luke's pov *

i wait behind calum while he begins to open the door. i feel my heart start racing. there was no going back at this point. i mean i did tease him before we even got in the car. he drags me upstairs to his room.

"no one's home right now. my parents are on vacation. its just you and me. we can do whatever you feel comfortable doing." my cheeks flush pink. i know what calum wants do. but i couldn't really decide if i wanted to do it too.

"can we go to your room? i just i'm n-nervous." calum lets out a tiny laugh then kisses my forehead.

"don't worry about it, kitten." his hands come in contact with my chest while he shoves me down on the bed. the brunette crawls on top of me, kissing my neck.

"c-c-calum." he tugs at my shirt desperately. i pull it over me, tossing it aside. he hovers above my abdomen slowly sucking. i let out a breathy moan.

"kitten, how bad do you want me?" his hands fumble for my jeans, attempting to pull them down. i moan as he glides his fingers over my crotch.

"b-bad. please, calum." the older boy begins to strip his clothes before me. i feel myself getting harder. my hand slips down into my boxers and i try to touch myself. i've never done it before so i can't tell if i'm doing it right. but god does any kind of contact feel good at this point.

"luke! did i say you could touch yourself?" i shake my head. my hand slowly retracts from my penis.

"i need something, anything." calum digs around in a drawer. i can't quite see what he's getting out of it.

"ass up. you've been bad." i lay my head onto the bed and prop my butt up. i catch a glimpse of something in calum's hand but i can't make out what it is.

"w-wait calum. before you do something i have a question." i sit normally and look up into his eyes. he sits down beside me, kissing my cheeks.

"yes, babyboy?" i trace circles on upper thigh trying to find the right way to say it. he lets out a few moans.

"calum, will you spank me? i've seen it done a couple times but i want you to do it. i want you to slap my ass so hard and then just kiss it to make it better. please, daddy?" calum doesn't even hesitate. he rips off my underwear letting my erection flop up to my belly. i go back to my position again.

"how many times do you want daddy to spank you?" his hands are rubbing me in all the right places. i find myself imagining dirty things rather then responding.

"until i bleed. fuck, please daddy." his rough hands crack down on my ass. it stings like a bitch at first but i find myself begging for more. one after the other. i'm a moaning mess. calum spanks me till my ass is the color of a tomato.

"daddy, i think i'm gonna c-cum." he bends down and traces his tongue over the handprints. i feel a warm sensation and squirt out onto his sheets. the brunette boy flips me over and kisses my lips.

"you are dirty little slut. you came just with daddy spanking you. now i have to clean up my sheets."

"m'sorry calum. thank you."

"looks like my little kitten has a pain kink. don't you baby."

"guess so. thank you daddy."

"next it is my turn. you get to do what i want."

LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW ON WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT WITH CALUM (aka like which kink you want to happen next)