5

third person pov *

luke turns the chapstick in his pocket waiting awkwardly for a response. he shouldn't have asked but of course he was a dumbass and did.

"i'll think about it hemmings. in the meanwhile, while your waiting of course, here's my number. text me okay?" calum smiles faintly at the sight of the little boy in front of him. he was so shy at times but yet calum could sense some freaky-ness if he were to catch him in a sexual moment.

"y-yeah okay. so you'll think about hanging out? i don't want to make you rush into anything. it was j-just a t-thought." calum leans in and kisses his lips. luke attempts to pull away but is held by calums arms.

"no one's in the closet but us two ya know? no one will see me kissing this beautiful freshman named luke robert hemmings. so i'm going to take advantage of that." a smirk dances on his lips as he rubs his thighs inbetween luke's crotch. he moans out, already sensitive from before.

"s-s-shit! calum, stop making me feel that way."

"why, baby boy? don't you want to go home and think of me while you are pleasuring yourself?" luke's jeans get a bit snug while calum is speaking towards him in a sexual manor. he lays his hand on calums chest and tries to push him off.

"i-i-i've never done t-that before." the look on calum's face says it all. calum gave this head and fooled around with him, for god's sake, he asked calum to fuck him! how could this boy never have masturbated?

"are you-like being serious?" luke hides his face in his hands trying not scream. this could honestly not be any worse.

"please don't laugh. ashton laughs at me. i-i don't want you to laugh too." calum pulls the limp boy in for a tight hug. he still couldn't wrap his head around the fact luke had never touched himself before.

"i'm not going to laugh. i'm just surprised. you asked me to fuck you but you've never pleasured yourself. seems a bit off to me, eh?"

"i've never really been allowed to be alone. my mom is a hardcore christian and checks all my texts and history. i would've never been able to watch porn or anything unless i was at ashtons. but he liked straight sex and that never really turned me on. plus, i never had anyone to think about." calum's hand reaches for the door knob once again. luke grabs his waist from behind trying to tug him back.

"well, now you do have someone to think about. call me if you need any help on figuring it out. i can be your sex coach. er-well your masturbation coach. for now." the last part was quiet and hushed enough for only the brunette to hear. luke nods his slowly practically clawing to get out of the closet. at this point, the awkwardness has gone from maybe a 1 to a 10. all luke wants to do is run away and forget everything that happened.

"what i said earlier, i still want you to. i still want to feel you inside me. i want you daddy." calum practically came at the sound of 'daddy' escaping an innocent boy's lips. and the fact it was being used for him didn't help either.

"y-y-yeah. j-just don't ever call me that again." luke chuckles a bit finally understanding the effect he was having on calum.

"why, do you have daddy issues or something?"