2

calum's pov *

"whatever you do, do not ever tell anyone that happened? got it?" my hands were placed on both sides of the tiny blonde boys shoulders. i knew he would try to kiss me again, so holding him down was the only option.

"i don't really have any f-friends. i won't tell simply because i-i don't have anyone to tell." he attempts to smile shyly but fails. i can see right through people. something was definitely stirring in this boy's mind.

"what's wrong, baby? do you want more?" i lean into his ear, pressing my length against his leg. i shut my eyes in a attempt to not whimper. luke notices my state of need and smirks to himself.

"you-uh gotta problem there? need me to help cal?" there was a slight pinch of sexiness to the younger boy's voice. i nod, whimpering quietly.

"too bad. i need to get to class. i've already missed a half of a period and its the first day. and you promised to take me to the algebra classroom." i roll my brown eyes at him. such a dweeb, why'd you choose this one cal? i grip the handle of the door, not looking back at him.

"goodbye lukey." he tries to catch my arm as i step out of the sex closet, but misses. i smile to myself. maybe i could have fun with this kid.

"calum! you peice of shit!" his tiny voice echos down the hallway. the bell would ring in a few moments and a sea of disgusting, sweaty kids would fly out of those doors consuming the poor baby luke. then I wouldn't have to deal with him. I desperately try to ignore his constant calls as i make my way to my locker. few more minutes hood, keep it together. do not turn around.

"cal-calum! please just turn around. we are the only two in the hallway, its not like you can't hear me!" i flip around fast enough to shove him into a row of lockers. this catches him off guard enough to let me pin him there.

"yes, luke?"

"i want you to fuck me."

then a bell goes off sending teenagers running rampant through the halls. i let go of his shirt collar and watch him tear through crowds of people. god, i had turned this boy into a slut.